Exceeded my Expectations - Chicago, IL

I always felt people noticed my nose about me...

I always felt people noticed my nose about me before anything else, that it simply overwhelmed my face. Now I feel at ease and more social and overall happier. I have gotten nonstop compliments on the my new nose's shape and the way it enhances my face. I simply love it.

most of dr shah patients pay between 4 and 5k ive noticed, why was yours so much more??
Dr. Shah actually offered me the best price for a rhinoplasty and septoplasty. also I paid everything out of pocket including anesthesia since I didn't go through insurance. I actually only paid him 4k 2k for the anesthesia. Thanks for your concern though. Three years later and my nose is gorgeous.
Hi there, if you're still around, I'd love to see more recent photos too. Just got my cast off from Dr. Shah and am a little worried about the profile & tip swelling.
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

I never expected my rhinoplasty to go as well as it did. Dr. Shah made me feel very confident about my decision. He is an honest and detail-oriented doctor who definitely is just as enthusiastic about the surgery as you are. I love my new nose and the results are so gratifying.