Exceeded my Expectations - Chicago, IL

I always felt people noticed my nose about me...

I always felt people noticed my nose about me before anything else, that it simply overwhelmed my face. Now I feel at ease and more social and overall happier. I have gotten nonstop compliments on the my new nose's shape and the way it enhances my face. I simply love it.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

I never expected my rhinoplasty to go as well as it did. Dr. Shah made me feel very confident about my decision. He is an honest and detail-oriented doctor who definitely is just as enthusiastic about the surgery as you are. I love my new nose and the results are so gratifying.

Hi there, if you're still around, I'd love to see more recent photos too. Just got my cast off from Dr. Shah and am a little worried about the profile & tip swelling.
Hey can u please post more before and afters? Is love to see some.recent photos. Thx
Wow your nose looks great. It didn't look like you had any swelling.
ooh trust me it has swelling :( it's been almost eight months and the swelling hasn't subsided as much as i'd like but i'm patient. :D thank you though!
How is your nose now, is it better, and are you happy with the results?
Thanks for posting this. U look great. I am in the process of getting a nose job and this doc was on my list to consider.
you should definitely consider him. he seems to be quite sincere and has your best interest in mind. :) good luck on your surgery.
Wow...you look like a movie star, really! Drop dead gorgeous. Looks like Shah did a fabulous job!
oh thank you very much!! I really appreciate your comment :) since it's only been two months since my surgery I'm hoping to see even more improvements
oh I hope your primary goes well!! I hated my before profile. I dreaded people seeing me from the side. And thank you! I loved the way the nose is turning out. I recommend getting at least a consultation with Shah. I was looking for subtle and I got it. It's wonderful. :D
I haven't had my primary yet but my profile looks exactly like your before profile. I've always eyed Shah as a potential surgeon because he does subtle and I really want subtle. Im middle eastern so I'm really trying to go natural. PS love the pic you just posted
wow looks great so far from what i can see--dont leave us high and dry out here at real self though, can't wait to see your other pics!! Wish I could be in that postrhino love my nose lazy phase :p
it's taking forever to post some more pictures but hopefully it loads soon. when did you get your surgery? my rhinoplasty was just such a transformation. I can't believe I ever had that nose LOL I joke about it all the time by showing off my original nose to unsuspecting people. Dr. Shah really did do an amazing job. I just need to be patient with the results. :)
thank you! your before side profile looks just like mine so it would be great to see afters and if you get the chance please post a frontal, thanks!!
oh I definitely will! I need to take a new picture since it has been more than two months now. I've gotten lazier since I started liking my results more. I'll post a frontal one but the front is still swelling a little unevenly.
can you please please please post pics
oh yes I'm sorry! I haven't had the time but I will.

Thanks for posting your experience on RealSelf! Glad this went well for you!

thank you ma'am!
You look great!! Did you have open or closed rhinoplasty?
it was open because of the droop in my tip. I was apprehensive at first but I am so glad I decided to go with the open approach. I know a friend from school who had a rhinoplasty with the closed approach and her nose started drooping again since it has been five years since her surgery.