Chicago Rhinoplasty Aug 9 2011

I'm only four days post-op, but so far I am...

I'm only four days post-op, but so far I am happy with what I can see under my splint! I really felt comfortable with the consult with Dr. Dayan--but like any person, I always have concerns. He is super friendly and answers all your questions. However, I have to admit I expected a little more from him on the surgery date. He showed up 45 minutes late, to the point where the assistant had to go and get him. He only saw me for about 5 minutes to go over exactly what I wanted and draw on my face.

After surgery, I did not see him at all. It is clear that his staff handles most of the patient contact, and they are very friendly....but it would be nice to have him personally reach out a little more. In 3 days I will finally see my nose...so anxious and excited!

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is a great surgeon, but clearly very busy. I think his overwhelming schedule prevents him from spending significant amounts of time with his patients. He does over 150+ rhinoplasties each year...so he knows what he is doing.

I hope your nose looks exactly like you're wanting! It is disappointing when you don't get the interaction you hope for with your doctor. I'll be checking back to see what you think of your results! We'd love to see before and after pics if you'd feel comfortable posting them.