I had a TT done back in 2010 - Tummy Tuck - Chicago, IL

I had a TT done back in 2010 by Jay Pensler MD....

I had a TT done back in 2010 by Jay Pensler MD. Looking at the post op photos I'd say yes it was worth it. However, I've gained weight since then and my tummy is no longer flat. This also comes from poor dieting and exercising. I could've saved myself 9,000 and purchased a gym membership. It would've saved me the scar.
Welcome to RS!!! I hope you make a decision which is in your best interest. If you coming wit Ready4 (LOL) Imma see yall down in the D.R.
Thanks hun, I'm just skeptical to come because the doctor doesn't seem to attentive to my needs. However, I've decided to take the trip and hopefully the doctor makes me a believer. My BF (Ready4BBL) is too excited. I guess i should be too. When are you headed to D.R.?
Me and the fam will be leaving Ohare on Nov.2nd and coming back home on Nov 17th I'll be having sx with Dr Yily gotta get Tina the talkin tummy the hell off me...lol What date are you leaving?

Before & After TT Procedure

Tattooing was the only way to camouflage the scar and I'm still not happy. My contouring is horrible! I have no 'coke bottle' figure and I'm really interesting in a BBL
How is your scar now? I want a tummy tuck but I am worried about the scar as well. You need an artist to make a thin scar line and I do not have a lot of fat there just some loose skin. Thank you.
Thank you for posting your pics! Do I understand right, are you thinking about Duran or Yili being a possible option? All the work I've seen by either of them looks A-mazing! I don't see anything in your pics that I don't think one of them can't change. I'm excited for you!
Duran didn't make me feel to comfortable about talking to her. I asked if she'd be able to change my appearance and her reply wasn't comforting. She simply said "I'm not a "miracle maker" but she said I should be able to see results. That made me indecisive about going to her. I needed to be assured by a confident doctor. I hope for the best. Thanks hun;)
Chicago Plastic Surgeon