Tummy Tuck/Lipo - Chicago, IL

I have been considering a tummy tuck for many...

I have been considering a tummy tuck for many years now. I researched and interviewed many doctors. When my husband and I met Dr. Iteld, we knew we met the right doctor. He was caring and very informative. I have had previous medical issues (cancer, diverticulitis and a possible T.I.A.) and Dr. Iteld is working closely with me and doctors) to make sure I am ok.

I was so excited (and very nervous, too!) to be scheduling surgery (Jan 7, 2013) I was happy that THIS time I would be the one to choose what surgery I was getting and NOT someone elses. Unfortunately, I was not medically cleared. But Dr. Iteld is very concerned about me and my future health and is requesting more testing. If the tests come out good, we will reschedule my tummy tuck and breast lift at a later date.

Dr. Iteld is making me feel comfortable and also is pushing me (in a great way) to do something I should had done a long time ago: Go see another specialist to make sure I am in good health for now and the future. I say thank you to Dr. Iteld and Marilyn for her help, too. I am praying for good results from the neurologist.

After bing medically cleared, Just had TT...

After bing medically cleared, Just had TT yesterday 2/4 with Dr. Iteld. I am so happy with my decision to go with him. Dr. Iteld is professional,kind, and has wonderful bedside manner. He made my experience everything I could have hoped for. He is meticulous in his work. We opted to only do tummy tuck duetomy other health issues and we will do the breast lift this summer. My hubby is so impressed with his care of me. (I think he wants to get lipo too!) Dr Iteld sends you go home with a pain pump, which I would suggest to anyone that might go through this or any other surgery. He also makes sure your post op pain is tolerable. The nurse from surgery center even called personally to check on me. All I can say is I am so happy I have Dr. Iteld and I will refer him to all my friends!
You look great...enjoy the summer and your new body

Updated pictures

Hi all! Wanted to update...been so busy lately I haven't taken any pics or posted so I thought I would today! I am feeling great...even power walking and jogging. No pain whatsoever! Still a little swollen around hips but Doc said that's ok that I am healing great. I still feel tightness around the middle but again it's normal and there is no pain. I feel like its been forever ago when I was propped up in bed wondering what I had done to myself! Lol. I am so happy with my results and so is my hubby????. Hope everyone else is doing well too!!
You have had an amazing transformation. You look amazing! You must be loving your results. Would love to hear how you are feeling now. Happy healing!
Thank you Elije! I am feeling great these days. I still have that feeling of being pulled tight with duct tape but its tolerable. I tried to go without my spanx for bed but I just can't yet. I need to have it on otherwise I feel bad. I honestly have not started major workouts yet. I walk as much as possible and starting doing lots of housework again lol. As soon as the weather gets a little nicer I will start biking again with my hubby. I don't know about you, but I still have trouble getting in and out of the car sometimes and if I sit too long I get like a burning feeling in hip area. Went shopping but still couldn't fit in a smaller size because of swelling, but I did invade my daughters closet for new jeans! She didn't like that much! Haha. I do absolutely love my results and can't wait til swell hell is completely gone!! Hope you are doing well, too!!
Good Luck!!!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Interviewed several doctors/surgeons. Internet search. RealSelf patient reviews.