Smartlipo

I only gain wait in my stomach and back midsection...

I only gain wait in my stomach and back midsection and I had a referral to Dr Bhanoo Sharma of Thrive Day Spa and Shape Cosmetic Surgery. Let me tell you about someone who works off the clock. As someone who has never had plastic surgery, I was concerned about some different symptoms of the smart lipo. With his great rating, you can guess that they were normal things like swelling and such that went away but he provided me with a number to text him directly incase I had any concerns and answered both times within an hour. The biggest thing about my post is that the surgery turned out fantastic. I am very young but to be honest, I was shaped like a bowling pin and I have Zero complaints about his abilities. I have attached a picture. Keep I'm mind, I had a hernia going into the surgery so it is shown on the bottom left side of my belly button (getting it fixed this week) but he changed the way I fit in clothes and and i tell anyone that knows about it that it is the best personal investment I have ever made.
Chicago General Surgeon

I described it above but I could not have asked for a better doctor. Attentive and focused on his work. Please look at the description for more info.