Whew ... Great Experience - Chicago, IL

I was so scared to get my rhinoplasty and chin...

I was so scared to get my rhinoplasty and chin augmentation done but thankfully everything turned out well. I have been thinking about it since I was 20 and now I'm 31. I had it done early December, and I am now 3 weeks post-op. I had open rhinoplasty done so it was quite a lot of work. Dr. Dayan also took some cartilage from behind my ear to build up my nose. I have to say that the first 3 days post-op were tough. I felt like the pain medicine that they had prescribed me was not stronge enough. I was in a lot of pain and I could hardly talk and i had very little energy. But then everything started getting better after the first 2 days. Anytime that I had a question, I would contact Marianne and she would help me immediately. She helped me on weekends and during the evening. I had bruising under one eye for about 2 days. Even though I'm 3 weeks post-op, I think I look pretty good. Just a little more swelling at the tip of my nose. I think Dr. Dayan is excellent. I didnt spend too much time with him, but at the same time, I didnt have too many questions either. I am really glad that I went with him. He did an amazing job. I look better already!!

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon