Whew ... Great Experience - Chicago, IL

I was so scared to get my rhinoplasty and chin...

I was so scared to get my rhinoplasty and chin augmentation done but thankfully everything turned out well. I have been thinking about it since I was 20 and now I'm 31. I had it done early December, and I am now 3 weeks post-op. I had open rhinoplasty done so it was quite a lot of work. Dr. Dayan also took some cartilage from behind my ear to build up my nose. I have to say that the first 3 days post-op were tough. I felt like the pain medicine that they had prescribed me was not stronge enough. I was in a lot of pain and I could hardly talk and i had very little energy. But then everything started getting better after the first 2 days. Anytime that I had a question, I would contact Marianne and she would help me immediately. She helped me on weekends and during the evening. I had bruising under one eye for about 2 days. Even though I'm 3 weeks post-op, I think I look pretty good. Just a little more swelling at the tip of my nose. I think Dr. Dayan is excellent. I didnt spend too much time with him, but at the same time, I didnt have too many questions either. I am really glad that I went with him. He did an amazing job. I look better already!!

can you post pics? was he running a special since you had 2 surgeries and only paid 7k?

So glad you're happy with your results and thank you for posting on RealSelf! Will you be putting your before and after photos up?

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon