Quality Surgeon - Chicago, IL

My deviated septum was bothering me and I wanted...

My deviated septum was bothering me and I wanted to refine my nose as all that rubbing made it look more bulbous in pictures. I'm 36 and look 36. I would rather look 32. Life gave me a break to polish myself up a little and after having two kids in the last 3 years I am doing just that.

I am going to get a nose job hopefully within the next year and am considering Dr. Shah! Your experience with him is reassuring but I would love to see your results!
Sure I will.. I thought I would wait until the swelling goes down a bit more.. I also had some needling done on my cheeks at the same time so everything is still trying to sort itself out. I am now 11 days post op..nose is still looking great. I am doing some nose excercises as i feel like my nose is to the right slightly but could be bc of swelling..its still early and I'm still happy. I mentioned this to dr.s and as I suspected, he was supportive and more critical than I am myself, so if it becomes an issue I know it will be fixed. All things considered..I am still not disappointed in the least with the outcome. I have been taking pictures daily so if anyone needs them right away pm me otherwise I will wait until 6 wks post op. As far as the fat transfer.. Dr.s was very conservative.. And I am so thankful bc I was panicked on day 3 post op due to the swelling and read about so many unfortunate experiences on this site. I never really discussed it in detail w dr.s he just seemed to know the level to take things since I had 3 procedures done at the same time.

Woo-hoo! Will you be posting before and after photos?

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think this review might help someone since I was not able to find a lot of information on this surgeon. I am just 5 days out of a septo/rhino and under eye fat transfer. I found Shah to be understated, elegant and classy as an individual when I have met him-just a quality individual. He is obv busy as his waiting room was lined up the times I was there, but he does seem to be attentive and present and focused when I have talked to him. He inspired faith and trust in me..which is important..who knows what will happen but I get a sense that he will be around if things don't turn out well. He has followed up and fit me in for a quick visit when I needed reassurance after the procedure. I have a lot of swelling but the bruising is minimal and the stitches are really carefully done..so that is making me feel more confident that the outcome will be ok. Being new to PS I had no idea what I was getting myself into..so I did not have many questions for him to answer..he may have thought I was more prepared. I basically put my looks into his hands and I will post some before and afters for you to judge for yourself. His hands are very precise and experienced when he did a post op check up.