Quality Surgeon - Chicago, IL

My deviated septum was bothering me and I wanted...

My deviated septum was bothering me and I wanted to refine my nose as all that rubbing made it look more bulbous in pictures. I'm 36 and look 36. I would rather look 32. Life gave me a break to polish myself up a little and after having two kids in the last 3 years I am doing just that.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think this review might help someone since I was not able to find a lot of information on this surgeon. I am just 5 days out of a septo/rhino and under eye fat transfer. I found Shah to be understated, elegant and classy as an individual when I have met him-just a quality individual. He is obv busy as his waiting room was lined up the times I was there, but he does seem to be attentive and present and focused when I have talked to him. He inspired faith and trust in me..which is important..who knows what will happen but I get a sense that he will be around if things don't turn out well. He has followed up and fit me in for a quick visit when I needed reassurance after the procedure. I have a lot of swelling but the bruising is minimal and the stitches are really carefully done..so that is making me feel more confident that the outcome will be ok. Being new to PS I had no idea what I was getting myself into..so I did not have many questions for him to answer..he may have thought I was more prepared. I basically put my looks into his hands and I will post some before and afters for you to judge for yourself. His hands are very precise and experienced when he did a post op check up.