Fantastic Results! - Chicago, IL

I told him how I have always been insecure with my...

I told him how I have always been insecure with my nose. I would shy away from pictures because it would create weird shadows which exemplified the large nose I already knew I had. It wasn’t crooked but I had a very wide bridge, a large bridge bump, as well as a fat downward pointing tip with a dimple in the middle. As a kid I was teased for having a big nose and then as an adult I was reassured of that fact by the honestly of children. But overall I still liked my face and wanted to ensure that I would still look like myself afterwards and that my new nose would complement my facial structure and look natural. Dr. Iteld knew exactly what I what I wanted. He explained what he would like to do and made sure we were on the same page . . . and we were; it was like he was inside my head. We took pictures and he gave me a 3D rendering of my new nose along with a before and after side by side comparison of all angles which served as an invaluable tool. It also served helpful when discussing with my family and being able to show them what I wanted done prior to surgery.

Everyone’s reaction is a little different. After my surgery the first night of sleeping was very difficult but after that the pain and uncomfort was easily maintained with medication. Any noticeable swelling diminished after only a few days but my under eye bruising lasted over a month. Luckily I found a great concealer (Derma Blend professional cover crème) that allowed me to go into public without people noticing my bruises. As a point of advice, early and consistent icing is KEY! Unfortunately I was so tired after the surgery and more concerned with breathing that I wasn’t icing enough the first few hours.

Overall I am extremely satisfied with my nose surgery. What I like most is that nobody (besides myself and select family/ friends that I told) even notices that I got anything done. I just get A LOT more compliments : )

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Iteld is an incredible surgeon and I whole-heartedly recommend him to anyone interested in a cosmetic procedure. He has the precision, delicacy and eye of an artist. His assistant, Josie, was extremely friendly and helpful in answering my initial questions and responded to emails and calls promptly. When I came in for my consultation Dr. Iteld greeted me as if we had known each other for years. He listened to my concerns and answered all my questions thoroughly. As with all cosmetic procedures there are risks, of which he made sure I was aware of prior to surgery. The surgery center used was beautiful and comfortable. Dr. Iteld didn’t watch the clock during the procedure as he was more concerned with perfection rather than time, which I definitely appreciate. Dr. Iteld stayed true to ensuring I still look like me . . . only cuter. For that I am eternally grateful! I am now more confident and don’t shy away from the camera anymore. Thank you Dr. Iteld and your wonderful staff.

Natural looking results are so important! I'm glad you had a good experience with this. Thanks for sharing.