Fantastic Doctor! - Chicago, IL

I received a septo-rhinoplasty Dec 2013, and was...

I received a septo-rhinoplasty Dec 2013, and was more than pleased with my results. Dr. Shah and his staff were extremely helpful in communication through email and Skype, as I was living in a different state the month before my surgery. His office is beautiful, and their financing options are great. After doing extensive research in various states, I decided to go with Dr Shah, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon in the Chicagoland area.
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you're pleased with your results! What were the first three days post-op like for you?
Hi! First 3 days were difficult to sleep, but overall not as bad as I anticipated. Bleeding stopped after day1, and I was not in too much pain. The hardest part is icing constantly and sleeping upright. Other than that, I am thankful that Dr. Shah did not do any packing in my nose, which made it a much more comfortable recovery than some other women I know who have had rhinoplasties.
Yes, please post photos. I would love to see more of Dr. Shah's work. Please keep us updated as you heal and your results change. Glad you're happy thus far. Thank you.
Congrats! It would be helpful for others to see your b/a photos if you feel comfortable doing do. You can blur your eyes for privacy.