Rhinoplasty That Exceed my Expectations! - Chicago, IL

I've always disliked the projection of my nose,...

I've always disliked the projection of my nose, additionally, with the age, it started to get crooked, and the bump on the right side became more visible. However, I was afraid of the surgery. I've seen many bad "nose jobs" and was terrified that something may go wrong, or that the doctor won't be able to achieve the results I want. I would probably never made the decision to do the surgery, until my client referred me to Dr. Casas.

The whole experience after the surgery wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I strictly sticked to everything she recommended, waiting patiently to see the results, and I was very very surprised, that I could see them just after one week. Even that my nose was swollen, I could see how symmetrical and straight my nose was. I'm currently 5 weeks after the surgery and I can't express enough how I love my nose! The only thing is, I wish I did this much earlier.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

After seeing photos of her work and talking with two of her clients, I've decided to do the rhinoplasty, and after our first meeting, I instantly felt a great respect for her. My initial experience was, that she will perfect the look, make everything appear very natural, and will even talk you out of unnecessary procedures. I've been meeting with Dr.Casas few times, showing photos, discussing every angle of my nose, asking countless questions. We were always on the same page on what has to be done, and when I run out of questions, I decided to do it. I was also afraid of the surgery itself, until the day before, when I've emailed Dr. Casas with questions about some medications, and she asked me if I want to call her at home in the evening to talk. That one sentence made such a difference in my approach. Not only that it showed me how much she cares about her patients, but I understood that from now on I'm in her great hands. The next morning I drove to the hospital calm and happy that I made this decision. Dr. Casas, except of being a great surgeon, is a skillful and talented artist. I will be very happy to post my photos here in the next few weeks.