DON'T DO IT! Terrible....He Owns a Marketing Company and Will Only "Sell" You!

My worst decision yet. My nose is awful. It is...

My worst decision yet. My nose is awful. It is as hard as a rock, loaded up with cartilage, and doesn't look any better. I can't move my nose. I liked my real nose so much more. I look in the mirror everyday and I am reminded of my bad decision. He sold me a rhinoplasty, which became a septo-rhinoplasty while under the anesthesia. I didn't need either. He tore apart my ear for more cartilage. It took me over a year to physically recover. I will never mentally recover from this decision. His staff will not respond to any questions in writing, they will only talk on the phone with you. I requested copies of my records, his staff just blew me off. If you must get a rhinoplasty, please find someone else. I don't know how this guy sleeps at night. He's a salesman (If Marketing).
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

I wish I never met him. I was totally sold by all this fancy marketing and BS awards. He did not fully inform me of what was to come with my procedure. He tore apart my ear and nose. I wouldn't send anyone to him. Awful!