DON'T DO IT! Terrible....He Owns a Marketing Company and Will Only "Sell" You!

My worst decision yet. My nose is awful. It is...

My worst decision yet. My nose is awful. It is as hard as a rock, loaded up with cartilage, and doesn't look any better. I can't move my nose. I liked my real nose so much more. I look in the mirror everyday and I am reminded of my bad decision. He sold me a rhinoplasty, which became a septo-rhinoplasty while under the anesthesia. I didn't need either. He tore apart my ear for more cartilage. It took me over a year to physically recover. I will never mentally recover from this decision. His staff will not respond to any questions in writing, they will only talk on the phone with you. I requested copies of my records, his staff just blew me off. If you must get a rhinoplasty, please find someone else. I don't know how this guy sleeps at night. He's a salesman (If Marketing).
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

I wish I never met him. I was totally sold by all this fancy marketing and BS awards. He did not fully inform me of what was to come with my procedure. He tore apart my ear and nose. I wouldn't send anyone to him. Awful!

God...he does love to go to town on the ear to harvest warped cartilage to stuff in your nose to make a mangled large mess of a nose. Sorry you had experience this as well. Hope things are getting better.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!

My face looks sunken in and unnatural after mine :(.I look ill too .I also requested my notes but they ignored all my emails too .Il never get plssyic surgery on my face again snf now have to pay money for fillers :( .