Wonderful Experience - Chicago, IL

I had jaw surgery and my teeth shifted. I needed...

I had jaw surgery and my teeth shifted. I needed to get braces (again) but the best result with the braces could only be achieved by leaving a small gaps in my smile. Dr. A did an amazing job making my smile complete again with porcelain veneers. I had to move away from Chicago, but every dentist I've seen since then raves about the work she did--they're very impressed and so am I.

Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

Quality of care, her continued pursuit of education and the latest/best dental techniques, and her bedside manner.

Hi there, this is Dr. Alfe and please allow me to clarify. Our cost for veneers start at $2000/tooth. It was a while ago that I treated this patient and the reason for the confusion is that the patient had a few different procedures performed by me and by other dentists and misremembered the cost for the veneers. I spoke with the patient offline about this and didn't think I needed to post but I don't want anyone having misinformation. We do have 0% financing available for qualified patients through outside companies so many patients can have the treatment done that they want and spread their payments out over time.

Thank you so much for posting this Dr. Alfe - appreciate you taking the time to clarify! :)

Hello, a quick question. I am interested in veneers, but wanted to know what the process is when god forbid a person might get a cavity. what is done then? Will a dentist be able to take care of that as a person without? I believe that the veneer only covers the front not the back and inside, correct? My teeth do not really bother me, only that they started to shift a bit and I'm not sure if I should get invisilign or veneers. any advice would be appreciated.
your teeth look beautiful, did you really paid $1,200, give me your Dentist name

If you look under the review, the dentist's name is there, it is Dr. Gerilyn Alfe. You can click on her picture to go to her profile if you want to learn more about her & her practice.

Hope that helps. :)

Your teeth looks amazing. She did a wonderful job. I also live in chicago and want to get vaneers. I'm glad I read your post becuase now I know who to go to. I was just wondering though, was the cost $1200 per tooth?

Hi Royal,

Welcome to the community. That's fantastic that your teeth look so great. Did the procedure hurt at all? We would love to see pictures. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Nope--didn't feel a thing. She caters to folks who get a little anxious at the dentist's office (like myself).

As for pictures...after I wrote my review, I looked around at the pics Dr. Alfe had posted and was surprised to see my teeth up there--#5, the before and after shot with the braces.

Embarrassed that the before shots are actually me, but the after shots look quite a bit better.

What a nice improvement. Your teeth look wonderful.

Your teeth look great!