I decided to get veneers because I am getting older (late 40s) - Totally Worth It - Chicago, IL

I decided to get veneers because I am getting...

I decided to get veneers because I am getting older (late 40s) and felt that a new smile would have a huge impact visually. I have some restorative crowns on back teeth because of decay, and they looked so good--I wanted to have that look for my front teeth.

My dentist does exceptional cosmetic work and has a state of the art facility-so I knew he would do a wonderful job. He made the experience anxiety free and painless, and helped me get some insurance coverage.

I read some other reviews where people had problems, please make sure that your dentist has a large practice with this type of work. Like any other aesthetic procedure, both technical proficiency and "art" is involved. My dentist created crowns for my back teeth that are as lovely and perfect as the ones for my front teeth. You need to find someone, like my dentist, who cares this much and has a consistent track record with these types of procedures.

Although there was nothing seriously wrong with my smile, the veneers have given me a beautiful, exceptional and natural smile.

You can fritter away so much money on botox, skin creams, hair coloring to look younger-spend the big money on your smile--it makes a HUGE, positive difference that doesn't go away.

Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. F has been my dentist for over 20 years, he and his staff always go above and beyond to make the results perfect and the experience to get there pain and anxiety free. His facilities are state of the art, and he knows every new little thing out there. He and his staff are exceptionally caring, I always feel like they are concerned about me as a person--not just another patient. He took the time to explain exactly what he was doing, every step of the way--so I could understand what the results would be way before the procedure was done. He also was focused on making my smile natural and complimentary to my face. I am overwhelmed with the results--they are amazing!!.