Rhinoplasty (Dr. Shah) - Chicago, IL

I am VERY satisfied with my results thus far! I...

I am VERY satisfied with my results thus far! I had my surgery a week ago, and the pre-operative preparation, surgery, and post-operative care thus far all ran smoothly. The price range was very reasonable. Dr. Shah is a VERY skilled surgeon with a keen eye for both aesthetic beauty and a natural look. My nose was on the larger side, had a deviated septum, was a bit wide, and uneven. Dr. Shah produced my desired look - a smaller, narrower, more even nose with a more appealing profile. I just had my cast removed today and am very satisfied with the look, even in its swollen state! And it will just get better as the swelling subsides. Dr. Shah and the girls at his office (his faculty and staff) have been nothing but patient, kind, helpful, and understanding towards me. Dr. Shah is very confident, and rightfully so - he knows he's good. I would recommend him to anyone looking into rhinoplasty. You will be in good hands!

Just a helpful note for anyone looking into rhinoplasty - take arnica Montana and bromelin. Also, expect congestion following the surgery. Otherwise, it includes little to no pain!
I am updating with a picture in response to your requests...I can't find a good "before" picture yet, but here is an "after"...and keep in mind, this was taken only approx. 9 days post-op, so it's still swollen! To give you an idea of my previous nose, it had a considerable bump!
I'm so glad to have found your review! I am considering meeting with Dr. Shah as I am planning my rhino in the next six months! I'd love to see you photos!
I am glad to hear you had good experience with dr. Shah and great surgery outcome. Congrats. Would be nice to see your b/a photos. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

9 Days Post Op Profile View

9 days post-op (cropped to keep identity private)
Thanks! I updated a post-op pic. :)

Before picture (sorry it's blurry!)

I have not gotten any good impression of Dr. Shah from the skype conversation I had with him. He only wanted to remove my hump and not touch my tip at all. So I am not choosing him as a surgeon as I live far away from US and just removing the hump won´t be a big difference.
Hello, wondering if you could message me some before and afters? You can block out your eyes if you wish! I'm getting a rhino + chin augment with shah soon and am really seeing/hearing good things! Yours looks amazing - he took what you had and created the cutest little button nose from it, WHICH IS WHAT I WANT :D I can't believe some people, who want to be conservative or subtle and still have a big nose after surgery - makes me wonder if years down the road they regret it - you know the nose and ears are the two things that keep growing as you get older!? Why would someone still want a large nose if it's only going to get bigger lol. Sillies. Anyway, I'm sure you won't get this by the time I've had my surgery, but if you do, some pics would be WONDERFUL :D Your nose looks gorgeous, and I'm so happy for you!
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon