Rhinoplasty (Dr. Shah) - Chicago, IL

I am VERY satisfied with my results thus far! I...

I am VERY satisfied with my results thus far! I had my surgery a week ago, and the pre-operative preparation, surgery, and post-operative care thus far all ran smoothly. The price range was very reasonable. Dr. Shah is a VERY skilled surgeon with a keen eye for both aesthetic beauty and a natural look. My nose was on the larger side, had a deviated septum, was a bit wide, and uneven. Dr. Shah produced my desired look - a smaller, narrower, more even nose with a more appealing profile. I just had my cast removed today and am very satisfied with the look, even in its swollen state! And it will just get better as the swelling subsides. Dr. Shah and the girls at his office (his faculty and staff) have been nothing but patient, kind, helpful, and understanding towards me. Dr. Shah is very confident, and rightfully so - he knows he's good. I would recommend him to anyone looking into rhinoplasty. You will be in good hands!

Just a helpful note for anyone looking into rhinoplasty - take arnica Montana and bromelin. Also, expect congestion following the surgery. Otherwise, it includes little to no pain!

9 Days Post Op Profile View

9 days post-op (cropped to keep identity private)

Before picture (sorry it's blurry!)

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon