Fractured Nose? He's Your Guy - Chicago, IL

I’ve had 2 procedures with Dr. Moynihan – open...

I’ve had 2 procedures with Dr. Moynihan – open reduction nasal fracture with spreader graft and septoplasty for a deviated septum. I fractured my nose at the end of May, and had one repair with Dr. Moynihan to set the half that was fractured straight, and then 3 months later a second procedure to set the other side straight and create symmetry. After the first surgery I had nasal packing which was really painful, something I hope never to do again. But with the second surgery I had a nose cast afterwards that was much easier to live with and less painful. I didn’t even need pain meds the second time. It’s still early but I can tell my nose is straight, I’m breathing normally and it feels normal. There’s a little tiny bit of healing left and a tiny bit of a bump on the right side but that should go away with time.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

I originally fractured my nose on the volleyball court and my team doctor, whom I trust and think is a really good doctor, knew Dr. Moynihan and said he’s really good with noses. So I saw him and it was great and easy. He was quick to figure out what was wrong and to give me options and the whole process has been really efificient. It was same-day surgery and they were great, Dr. Moynihan was great, the anesthesiologist was great. I would recommend Dr. Moynihan to anybody that breaks his or her nose. He’s very professional, efficient and straight to the point and things have come together really neatly all the way through the process which has been really nice. Plus the two women on staff are both phenomenal, really professional and very personable all the time.