Very Nervous... but now I'm 100% Satisfied! - Chicago, IL

I found this web blog when searching for solutions...

I found this web blog when searching for solutions to my excessive underarm sweating. I was shocked by the reviews and interested in checking it out. I booked my appointment a month ago and it is for tomorrow. I work as a marriage and family therapy and teacher. I find myself wearing blazers due to the excessive sweat to try to cover it. It began when I was in 7th grade and has persisted since. My hands and feet also sweat excessively but if I can fix one area, I would rather it be my underarms. I want to wear pretty blouses and have confidence but this is holding me back! When I notice myself start to sweat I worry more and it makes the problem worse. I am very nervous about the procedure and the long term effects that no one yet seems to know about but I am also worried that I won't receive any results. I would love any comments or words of wisdom.

I will post back after my procedure tomorrow and let you know how it goes but until then... I'm scared.

If you don't mind me asking, How old are you? I'm 13 and plan on Having the miraDry procedure. I'm very very nervous because I'm so young and my pain tolerance isn't high. I know I'll have lidocaine but still. P.S. I also live in the Chicagoland area. Heard really good reviews about Chicago Dermatology. Will definitely check into this place.
I'm happy to report that I do not have any sweating! It has been 4 days since my first Miradry procedure and I have not sweat in my underarms at all! I'm slightly swollen still but it's nothing awful. I'm very pleased with my results and with Chicago Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology! Stephanie was the technician and was amazing! I had 35 shots in each arm to numb the area. I'm very small do I was shaking a lot from the anesthesia but it wore off after a while. I have so much confidence now and can't wait to heal up more to go shopping for cute clothes!!! I would recommend this procedure to anyone. I was worried about the long term effects but my technician answered all my questions! I'm very pleased and grateful for my new life!
I'm not tiny but I go crazy with shaking when they give me epinephrine. I am enjoying not washing my hand wash clothes after every wash (although I, unlike you, still have a little bit of sweating). It's great! :) What did your tech say about the long term effects?

It has been 6 days since my procdure. I'm still...

It has been 6 days since my procdure. I'm still slightly swollen but it reduces everyday. I am happy to report that I have not had to wear any deoderant (I couldn't if I wanted to due to the soreness)! I am sweat free and incredibly happy! My life is changed forever!!!
Just an update. I have my 2nd procedure in 2 weeks. I am sweating again after the 1st one but I believe it decreased about 60%. It does elevate when I'm nervous or speaking in front of people. I am slightly discouraged and hoping the 2nd procedure works 100%. Any thoughts?
I have my second procedure in 2 days (Tuesday next week) and I am really hoping for better results than I currently have. I would say my sweating has decreased about 40-50% but I want more near the 70-80% mark. I definitely sweat more when I'm nervous and when I drink coffee...so much so that it's almost like I didn't have the procedure done. Oddly enough, I don't sweat under my arms as much when I exercise. I'll let you know how my second procedure goes in a couple days. I had a level 1 first go around (at their insistence) but this time I am going for a level 4.
I had a level 3 but then they will do a level 5 next time.
Chicago Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology