Love the Juvederm! Day After Results - Chicago, IL

I'm a 38 yr old woman and just had one syringe of...

I'm a 38 yr old woman and just had one syringe of Juvederm yesterday injected in my "parentheses". In love with the results. But PS, even with numbing cream, it hurts...but definitely worth it! Remember to massage, follow instructions that your doctor gives, and you should be good the following day after receiving the injections :-)

Still Loving it!

I am still loving the Juvederm. And yes, it was my first experience with a filler. Also, a couple of people have said I look "refreshed"--not knowing that I've had the procedure. Definitely happy :-)
Chicago Dermatologist

You look great! Thanks for the review!
Still looking great!
Hi.I must say you have the best looking after photo I have ever seen.I am so happy for you.You must be over the top happy! If I were you I would stay with that Dr.no matter how much savings I could have from going elsewhere.The injector got rid of your lines without giving you that fat face look that is so common.Yet the lines are totally gone.I hope you have very long lasting results.If anyone knows anything about the Marsi clinic in Dearborn MI let me know.I'm considering checking them out for juvederm when I try it again.They have been around for over twenty years without having a name change which is a good sign.It's a day spa and cosmetic enhancement and plastic surgery facility.I have a friend that went there and she liked the service but she did not get filler.Blessings.
Thank you so much for the kind words. I just got Perlane -L for under the eyes. Check out my posting on that. Good stuff!
Very nice ! Looks very natural !!! Lovely just lovely! !!
Thanks for the love!
Very nice results- looks natural, just younger.! Your pics are giving me hope. My nasolabial fold/parentheses lines look about like yours and I'm 36. I have an appointment for my first consult coming up. I hope it is recommended only to do 1 syringe for me too. Do know know if they used regular Juvederm or Juvederm Ultra?
Thanks! Just regular Juvederm was used.

That is awesome that people have complimented you. :)

Nice results! Was this the first time using filler in this area?  It does hurt but you do get a tiny bit used to it as you get it done more!
Yep! First time!
Wow this looks great :)
Thanks!!!!

Your results look great! Thank you so much for posting photos. Has the area settled in a bit more now, or does it look exactly the same as the day after?