55 Year Old Female, Physically Fit - Chicago, IL

I have a muscular frame and work out. It made no...

I have a muscular frame and work out. It made no difference how hard I trained, I could not get rid of the tire around my middle and back fat. So I bite the bullet and had liposuction performed by Dr. Mussat 7 weeks ago. Great results so far as I am still healing.
I did not need pain medication after I returned home from the procedure hours later. I also had minimal leakage day one and none the following day. I purchased several corsets as I find them very useful in keeping my abdomen and back steady and straight at work.

Since May, I have lost 10lbs with three more to go to reach my goal weight. Removing the tire and back fat has helped in defining my fit figure.

I am hoping for that result. I am the same age as you, muscular and an advanced Pilates student but could not get rid of the bulge. I am one week out, very bruised and still on pain meds. Thankfully I do not have to work right now but I do have to travel later this week. Hoping for rapid recovery!
I wish the same for you too!
Congrats! Do you have any before&after pics to share? Thanks. Happy Labor Day!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mussat is incredible! She is professional with a friendly disposition. She is honest and I trust her to tell me the truth. She spends the time needed to make me comfortable. I have recommended several friends.