Worst Eye Job Ever - Chicago, IL

Do not be fooled by Dr. Cohen's advertising. He...

Do not be fooled by Dr. Cohen's advertising. He is an opthomologist, not a board certified cosmetic surgeon. My lids had drooped to the point they were impairing my field of vision, a situation where the surgery would have been covered by my medical insurance. Dr. Cohen claimed to be an expert in the procedure required to lift my lids. The results of the surgery performed on me would belie that fact. Not only did he not conceal the scar from the lift in the upper crease of my eye, placing it instead across the middle of the lid, but he dropped the inner and outer corners giving the eyes a peaked and cross eyed look. It's been a year and a not a day has passed that I look in the mirror and hate what I see. I am going to consult a board certified plastic surgeon, which Dr. Cohen is not, to repair the poor quality of work he has left upon my appearance, and unfortunately this time I will have to pay for it out of my own pocket. Horrible Horrible experience.
Skokie Oculoplastic Surgeon

Horrible Horrible Horrible!!!! He is not a board certified cosmetic surgeon. Beware.