Quad Blepharoplasty Totally Worth It - Chicago, IL

I'm 44 and my upper lids were starting to droop...

I'm 44 and my upper lids were starting to droop and my lower lids were starting to sag down a little exposing too much of the lower whites of my eyes, making me look sad, old and tired. I wasn't ready to get a full face lift, fixing the eyes is the next best thing. I'm thrilled with the results! I highly recommend this procedure. Regarding my surgery, for those considering quad bleph, Geldner does a sort of lower eye lift with this procedure that tightens your face somewhat like a mini face lift. I didn't experience any pain during recovery. The first day was a little annoying because I looked like someone punched me in the face and I had to sleep propped up but on day 3, I already saw considerable improvement. By day 5 I could hide what little bruising I had with large sunglasses and by day 7 I was back at work and no one could tell I had surgery. I took Arnica Montana and Bromelain to minimize bruising. I iced a lot during the first 3 days to reduce the swelling and the healing was very fast. However, it did take a full 2 weeks for my eyes to feel normal again when I close them. I'll post pics soon. This surgery was well worth the price and the healing time. I would recommend this procedure to anyone interested in taking off about 5-7 years from their age.

Congrats on your results! Are you still planning to post photos? I'd love to see how everything turned out.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I researched a lot of Doctors including Dr. Dayan, a famous Dr. here in Chicago. I didn't feel comfortable with Dayan or his staff. Dr. Geldner is a perfectionist who does his best no matter how small the procedure you're having. That's the sign of a meticulous Doctor, which is what I wanted. Geldner has had a lot of high profile clients and he teaches other plastic surgeons complicated procedures. He's the kind of Doctor you can trust. His staff is excellent, very friendly and down to earth. I can't say enough good things about Geldner and his staff.