Excellent Chin Implant - Chicago, IL

I was never happy with the symmetry of my face. I...

I was never happy with the symmetry of my face. I always thought my nose was to big and originally wanted rhinoplasty done. Upon having my consultation, Dr. Shah informed me that a chin implant would work better for me and would also be cheaper. He went through a whole consultation with me showing me pictures and everything needed for a chin implant and I was sold. On the day of my procedure everything went as planned. I was awake for the whole time but numbed up like crazy so I had little to no pain. Dr. Shah did a little neck liposution along with my chin implant. The procedure took about 45 mins. Once the procedure ended I could immediately tell the difference. It is two months later now and it made a world of a difference in the symmetry of my face. Im glad Dr. Shah told me to get a chin implant instead of rhinoplasty.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

He really knows what he is doing and I would recommend him anyone. The women he had working in his office for very helpful with all my questions and were very professional. If you are thinking about getting any plastic surgery done I would highly recommend Dr. Shah.

Hi, I am also not happy with the symmetry of my face so I am seriously considering a chin implant after taking my braces off. Would you be able to send me a pic at ********.com thanks!!! :)

Hi, I am also not happy with the symmetry of my face so I am seriously considering a chin implant after taking my braces off. Would you be able to send me a pic at *******com thanks!!! :)

you look great!i think i might have the same problem! cant wait to see dr shah!!!!!!!!!
Hi, I too would love to see pics, as I'm considering a chin implant from Dr Shah as well. You can even block out your eyes/hair. Glad you had a good experience!

Congrats on your happy results! I'd love to see pics, if you feel comfortable posting them.