I always hated my ears. They looked like little bowls. - Amazing Results - Chicago, IL

I always hated my ears. They looked like little...

I always hated my ears. They looked like little bowls. Dr. Gikas even told me I had a deformity called Cup ear, where I was missing the anti helix of my ear. He Corrected that for me, now I wear my hair up every single day, hand to god. :)

I had my otoplasty done while I was awake. I know, you're thinking, WHAT! How scary! , but NO, not at all. Dr. Gikas made sure I didn't feel anything, and he stopped every now and then and gave me a mirror to ask me how I like my ears so far. Hes really a great doctor, very precise and my ears look GREAT!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gikas did my otoplasty surgery, and it has been about 6 months, and my results are GREAT! I trusted him right away since he is a bit older, thus having much more experience. He also told me that since otoplasty surgery is very rare, most doctors perform 1 a year or so, however, he performs about 6 a year, giving him an advantage over other doctors. Oh, plus, he gave me an AMAZING PRICE! Other doctors such as Dr.Placik wanted to charge me 6 grand!! He gave me 3,500 for BOTH EARS! I love him! :)

Hi mrusza2 -- Thanks for sharing your story. The local anesthesia would have scared me too! Just glad to hear it went well. Where are the scars? Are they visible on the helix?