I always hated my ears. They looked like little bowls. - Amazing Results - Chicago, IL

I always hated my ears. They looked like little...

I always hated my ears. They looked like little bowls. Dr. Gikas even told me I had a deformity called Cup ear, where I was missing the anti helix of my ear. He Corrected that for me, now I wear my hair up every single day, hand to god. :)

I had my otoplasty done while I was awake. I know, you're thinking, WHAT! How scary! , but NO, not at all. Dr. Gikas made sure I didn't feel anything, and he stopped every now and then and gave me a mirror to ask me how I like my ears so far. Hes really a great doctor, very precise and my ears look GREAT!

Hi mrusza2 -- Thanks for sharing your story. The local anesthesia would have scared me too! Just glad to hear it went well. Where are the scars? Are they visible on the helix?

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gikas did my otoplasty surgery, and it has been about 6 months, and my results are GREAT! I trusted him right away since he is a bit older, thus having much more experience. He also told me that since otoplasty surgery is very rare, most doctors perform 1 a year or so, however, he performs about 6 a year, giving him an advantage over other doctors. Oh, plus, he gave me an AMAZING PRICE! Other doctors such as Dr.Placik wanted to charge me 6 grand!! He gave me 3,500 for BOTH EARS! I love him! :)