Great TSA review! Chicago, IL

Just went through a pat down at Regan...

Just went through a pat down at Regan International because I don't go through the x-ray machine. I always tell them I've had enough radiation after a double mastectomy and reconstruction. The female attendant told me "you have great breasts, and I have felt a lot of breasts". I said "I have a fabulous plastic surgeon." Thank you again!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I interviewed a LOT of surgeons. Dr Iteld explained everything and went through all the options with me, even the ones I hadn't considered. I opted for reconstruction immediately after my double mastectomy using my own abdominal fat instead of implants (the tummy tuck was a bonus). Pain management was excellent and I was able to attend a wedding 2 weeks post-op. This was one of the best decisions I ever made. I have peace of mind and nothing foreign in my body with a great reconstruction result. It was a strenuous surgery but I would not hesitate to recommend this procedure. Choosing the right surgeon who has experience with many forms of reconstruction and especially abdominal free flaps (autologous fat transplants) is key. I was so lucky to find Dr. Iteld.