Loving my New Boobs and Flat Tummy!!!!!

I'm extremely happy with my girls (aka new boobs)...

I'm extremely happy with my girls (aka new boobs) and I owe it all to Dr. Ross. I found Dr. Ross on Realself as referrals were hard to come by. After a few months of researching P.S docs I narrowed it down to 3 to schedule a consultation. After meeting Dr. Ross I never made it to the other two doctors. As soon as I met him I knew he was my doctor. I met with Dr. Ross a 2nd time just to be sure he was the one and he was. I told him that after breast feeding 2 kids for almost a year each I wanted bigger and perky breast. He knew exactly what I wanted while ensuring that I looked natural. I also had a small troubled area that exercise could not get rid of and asked if I needed a tummy tuck. Dr. Ross was very honest and told me that a tummy tuck wasn't necessary. He could just do lipo in that area. After my 2nd visit I booked my appointment. It was by far one of the best decisions I've made! I love my boobs and so does my husband. My girl friends wish they lived in Chicago to come get work done with Dr. Ross.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Ross after reading the reviews on Realself. I also reviewed Dr. Ross' rating amongst his peers which was very good. Both Dr. Ross' previous patients and his peers were right he is an awesome surgeon. My experience througout the entire process was awesome, everyone was so nice and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Ross to anyone and everyone. He is a MASTER in his field and he LOVES what he does and that combination only will produce successful results!!!!!! I could not thank Dr. Ross enough for my new and enhanced body. I hope my experience will help anyone out there considering breast implants (or any plastic surgery) but don't know of any doctors in the Chicago area, go see Dr. Ross, you were be pleased just like I am.

Wow they look so natural. I will be considering this doc for sure. Thank you for posting.

I'm glad you're so happy with your results. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

Wow you look really good and natural. I got 375 as well, patiently waiting for them to d&f. Congrats!
oooops- just noticed they are 375 cc's. They look very natural & will become even prettier after they drop and fluff.....Congrats:)
Thanks. I have 375 cc's silicone. I didn't take any before pics I was so focused on the new ones!
You look great nickey! How many cc's did you get? saline or silicone? Any pre-op piks to share?? Would be nice to compare before/after differences.
those boobs look amazing
You look fantastic! How many cc's did you get for your BA? Great proportion. You must be thrilled!
375cc's. Yes I am thrilled and it has been only 4 weeks.
I'm getting 425cc but I'm starting out at barely an A cup. Curious to see where it will put me. I'm 5ft 7in and they say the taller you are the more cc's you need, generally.
They are gorgeous. I'd be thrilled too! What size bra were you before the procedure? How tall/how much do you weigh?
I'm 5"5 weighing 128 and I was a A prior to the procedure.
Congrats! I would love to see some photos! I have my BA at the end of this month...so nervous about size!!!