Dr. Geldner Snapped! I Love my New Boobs! - Chicago, IL

I had breast augmentation and nipple...

I had breast augmentation and nipple reconstruction at the Geldner Center on July 26th. I got 304cc sub muscular silicone implants (which end up looking like the 270ccs that I tried on in the bra when I was doing sizing). I was never fully satisfied with my breasts, especially because my areolas are rather large and my nipples were flat and at times they would invert (In the before photo you see that they are sticking out moderately, and that's only because it was slightly cold, they usually were very flat).
My recovery was painful because I was trying to take as little pain medication as possible and just literally feel what had been done to my body. When I saw the doctor the next day he really encouraged me not to be a super hero and take the pain medication, he said that if I'm in too much pain my blood pressure could rise and that could cause complications and bleeding, and so I would take halves instead of whole pills. I felt better but nauseated. With in three weeks time I was almost back to full capacity. I do West African dance which involves much arm and chest movement, and I was able to participate in an intensive that was held three weeks after my surgery, however I did still feel some pain and a little soreness in my chest with all the bouncing and whatnot, but I couldn't resist the dance floor. Week four I felt that I was completely back to normal although I did loose a lot of my strength in my chest muscles.
I absolutely love them! Because I began with so much breast tissue already they feel incredibly soft and some partners didn't even know I had them until I told them! No one suspects that I had anything done because I look more proportioned now overall given that I am a little bottom-heavy. These photos don't do them justice, they look a little unnatural in that light, but in natural light they look completely real.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Geldner is a master a what he does, and I'm glad that I went with him. He is very kind and caring, and also has a great sense of humor. He initially recommended that I get a lift in addition to implants, but when I expressed that I didn't want that scar (maybe after the kidos come), he didn't pressure me at all.