Amazing and Well Worth It Love my Surgeon Dr. Galiano - Chicago, IL

The reason why I needed a revision is because my...

The reason why I needed a revision is because my ten years were up. I had saline and had those taken out and silicone implants to replace those!! Way nicer and well worth it. The shape is amazing and my surgeon did an amazing job!! They look stellar. If anyone out there is reaching the ten year point and have saline I highly recommend silicone !!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Where can I possibly begin! Dr. Galiano is a god sent he has the most amazing talent. He pays attention to detail and is just outstanding as a surgeon. I am so happy with him and his work. He is very soft spoken, very knowledgable and has the kindest heart. He is so sweet and really cares about his patients. I couldn't be happy.

That is more than awesome Cat D.!! Nothing luke having an amazing surgeon who you trust & love!! So happy for you that you are so thrilled with your results!!

Congratulations on your Breast Implant Revision. Were you experiencing any problems with your ten year old saline implants or did you just decide it was time to replace them? How many cc's did you get each time? Glad you found a surgeon you liked. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!