349 CC's, Silicone - Chicago, IL

I'm writing this review because I have went...

I'm writing this review because I have went through so many other reviews to help ease my nerves before I went in for surgery, so I think it's only fair to write one of my own and hopefully be a help to you all as well!!

Yesterday, the day OF my surgery.. I felt great! I curled my hair, did my makeup, my roommate came home and I was just cooking food and she was surprised that she didn't have to come home and make me soup! Lol. I think that was a result of the meds they gave me during surgery, because today is not as easy.

I have been taking vicodin, arnica montana (which is supposed to help with bruising, I think it helps a lot with my muscle stiffness when combined with the vico's), keflex (antibiotic), and celebrex (I think that is what the name was.. I took two before surgery and one this morning.. Only was prescribed 3), arnica gel, cocoa butter (I thought I saw some stretch marks coming along... VERY important to use cocoa butter before to avoid the stretch marks!)

I haven't seen them really yet, so I'm super excited to get put in my sports bra at the doctor today! I am nervous that I got too small of bras..
I was about a 34 A 32 B size pre op, and went with 349CC's mod profile.

I am day 2 post op, I have a post op appointment with my doctor at 12:45. Unfortunately my friend who was supposed to take me has to be at a wake, so I will be taking a cab. I think I will be fine though.

Pain was very bad this morning, to get myself up, raise my arms, etc. Took two vicodins, I have been taking two every four hours. They wear off in about three and one isn't enough. I think I need to ask my doctor if I will have enough from the script at the rate I am taking them. If I don't take them the pain is excruciating. When I am on them, I still feel a bit tight, and uncomfortable. It is really the worst to move arms and get up out of bed.

This morning I had a terrible cramp on my side for some reason, the pain from my breasts has moved down from the top portion of swelling to the bottom where the incision was made. I don't like to think about that pain because it is freaky to think that there was an incision there! Lol. Also, I felt a bit nauseous this morning as well. I tried to eat some fruit and I think my nausea went down. Umm, actually right after I typed that sentence I threw up.. TMI? Sorry. Well, now I feel better..

I will mention that to my doctor today.

Other than that, the pain level has decreased dramatically since this morning!!

Will post more pics after my post op!

Update: After Post-Op The nurses and girls in...

Update: After Post-Op

The nurses and girls in the office were extremely surprised at how well I was recovering when I came into the office today. I got my bandage taken off, and so far so good! They are riding a bit high as of now, but I am excited to see the final results when they drop!

I chose this provider because I was told he does the most breast augmentations in Chicago. The nurses and staff in his office were just so helpful and friendly, they really made me feel comfortable. As for me, I kind of kept everything in Dr. Horn's hands. As for incisions, size, etc, he really guided me well as to what will look best on my body type. Right after the surgery, the nurse was very responsive to my needs, and really listened and cared about my pain level and ensured I was comfortable recovering. The staff at his office gave me a of phone call the night before to ask if I had any questions prior to surgery, and a phone call about an hour after to check in. I should also mention that my original surgery cost was $7650, however they were running a special on the silicone implants of $2150 off if I had the procedure done within the first two weeks of january, I was going to be on vacation on the second week, and they actually extended their special for my procedure. So my surgery ended to $5500, which I thought was a fabulous deal.

They look lovely! Btw, I have that same bikini ;)
How is it going?! Pain better?! New pics soon? :)
pain is gone! it has been, i am surprised at how easy that recovery went.. phew! it just feels a little weird.. i don't know how to explain it, maybe just because they are heavier than i am used to. or maybe because they still haven't dropped yet. do you know what im talking about?! lol i will post more pics soon! xo
Whoo hoo!!!
Congrats..looking great...make sure to get your rest. You will love them once they drop and fluff. I will be following your progress.
Wow katie, you look great! pretty bikini btw... They will look even prettier after dropping and fluffing. CONGRATS ON THE PRETTY TA TA'S:-)
How are you feeling?!
I'm really feeling fine, much better than I expected.. I have to admit, the vicodin does help.. Because I don't feel this good in the morning before I take them! Lol, can't wait to see the final results!
Yes I am a fan of Valium and Vicodin!

Thanks so much for paying it forward and sharing your story on RealSelf! I really hope your pain settles down soon. Make sure you take it easy and don't do too much too soon!

Yeah, that is my biggest problem.... I just want to get back to my daily activities too quick, I am trying to slow it down. Thank you :)
Congrats on your new additions! What cup size are you hoping for after they d&f? They look good so far and after only 2 days post op they already look like they are dropping!
I'm hoping for a full C, maybe small D. I think they will come out C's, almost wish I got a little bigger but we will see after they drop! Thank you!
You look great :) hope you heal well!
Thank you! :)
Glad to hear you're recovery is going so well. This morning I had my saline implants exchanged for silicone gel. It is a lot less painful than the first time around.
You had more pain the second time? Perhaps because the incision is larger with silicone... How are you feeling now? I hope you feel better soon.