Best Breast Augmentation, Implant Exchange, and Mastopexy Ever - Chicago, IL

I have to say that Dr. Kim is probably the only...

I have to say that Dr. Kim is probably the only plastic surgeon I have ever felt comfortable with. I had a breast augmentation and a lift in 2004 with another surgeon and it was a terrible operation leaving me with ugly scars and even uglier self-esteem. I’ve been wanting to correct this, among other problems, for a very long time, it was interfering with my life. I did my research and visited many doctors, none of which inspired any trust.

I was recommended to go see Dr. Kim, and after reading about his impressive credentials, I was anxious to meet with him. As soon as I walked into his office for my very first consultation with him, he took a look at me and was honest and frank about my situation. He advised me on his plan of action and explained to me what he would do; it was like he already knew exactly what I wanted. He asked me to tell him everything that I did not like or bothered me about my breasts, and what exact result I was looking for. He thoroughly listened to every concern and went through each question I had on my list with me. I revisited him many times strictly stemming from my own angst about the surgery. I was nervous about another operation, but Dr. Kim always took the time to be patient with me and answer the same questions and address the same concerns that I asked him about the week before. His staff is incredible and easy to talk to; they make you feel at home and try their best to accommodate you.
I was set on having the surgery a couple of months before the summer, so I can enjoy the beach, and somehow, they all made it happen with great ease. The explanation of the surgery (implant exchange, capsule correction, and mastopexy) and the actual operation went smoothly and was extremely successful. Other than my breast augmentation in 2004, I had never had another operation, but this felt like any other day, in and out that same day. I am beyond ecstatic with my results and my recovery. It has been three weeks, and I am already able to exercise comfortably. My breasts are beautiful, I feel great physically and mentally, and my life has changed for the better. It was all thanks to Dr. Kim and his exceptional team at Northwestern, to whom I am so grateful. Hands down one of the best experiences and he took a huge weight off of my shoulders. One would be crazy not to choose him. He’s simply amazing!!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations! Sounds like you've been through a lot so I'm happy to hear you are loving your results. What size were your 2004 implants? Was your exchange for a larger size? Thanks for sharing your story on RealSelf!

What size did you get? Are you going to post pictures?