540cc's The Right Size For Me and I Couldn't Have Picked a Better Doctor For The Job - Chicago, IL

My experience was absolutely outstanding. i had my...

my experience was absolutely outstanding. i had my breast augmentation done yesterday 3/6/2012 with dr.wiener at the art of plastic surgery and i must say the experience i had from the day i walked in to the time i left yesterday was amazing. the whole staff made me feel so comfortable.its like i had none them for a while, especially priscilla she the patient coordinator there and nurse caroline, they were great. i give thanx to the whole staff. the doctor was great from the time i met him he was very friendly and just reassured me of my procedure. he took his time and spend alot of time answering my questions becuase i had alot of questions..lol the day of surgury i was very nervouse when i got there but as soon as i seen nurse caroline and started talking to her she was nice and calmed my nerves then the anesthesiologist came in and reassured me that everything was going to be fine and she also spend some time talking to me which calmed my nerves.

the doc came in minutes later took some pix and made some marks and discussed my cc's and we were on our way to the operation room. even there i still felt very at ez. so they put me to sleep and when i woke up nurse caroline was there and it was nice to see her because she had this big smile on her face and the first thing she said was they look great,everything came out very good. then dr,wiener came in and said that everything had came out very good and i just remember saying to him' dr. i feel like u came in here and jumped on my chest a couple times..lol so then the nurse helped me get dressed and put me in a wheel chair and priscilla offered to take me down, she said she wanted to which was really nice :) on the way down she said that my breast looked great and that she was sure i was going to be happy with them.

i ended up getting 540cc's altho i cant see them right now because there bandaged up from what i can see from on top i already like them. i wanted the full look on the bottom but not to round on top, the most natural look as possible. excited to go back and see the staff and all this bandages off tomorrow.

Today is my postop appoinment. Im so excited to...

Today is my postop appoinment. Im so excited to she my new boobies cant wait to take the bandages of. Im still feeling very tired and groogy, its the pain pump and vicodin. Feel sore and my right Side feels tighter then my left. Not to much pain just pressure and comfrotable due to the swelling and wires from pain pump and bandages. Im hoping i start feeling better thru out the day once im out thehouse and getsome freash air. I will b posting my before and after pix later once this bandages come of..

My appoinment went great like expected..LOL im...

My appoinment went great like expected..LOL im feeling good today. Bandages came of and i was able to c my new BOOBS for the first time. I am very pleased with my results,its crazy the fact that i cant she the incisions on my nipple where the implant went thru. That just proves that my doc is the bestest..LOL i cant wait for my BOOBS to DROP, if im in love with them now i can only imagine WHAT there going to look like :)

Looking great!

Omg! They look fabolous!!!!!!

Hooray! I'm glad this went well for you and that you're on the other side and just have to heal now. Thanks for the updates! Keep on keeping us posted. :)

Its day 4 for me and i cant sleep. don't know if...

its day 4 for me and i cant sleep. don't know if its the medicine but i haven't been able to sleep for more then 4 hours at a time. I'm feeling pretty good tho as far as my breast are concerned. haven't had any pain or not really sore at all only feel tight when i touch them or when i massage them. kinda feels like a burning sensation when i start massaging them and push them down but that's about all the discomfort I'm experiencing now. not taking to much pain medicine anymore only antibiotics so that's a good thing maybe ill be a able to sleep thru the night tonight and use the bathroom..lol yes i know i know to much info but i think its the medication I'm on has be very backed up, so I'm taking laxatives maybe it will help :) Ive been resting allot this past few days not to much arm movement but when i do lift my arms it doesn't feel bad,i was expected to be in a lot of pain for days.cant wait for my boobies to start feeling soft and actually start moving down ;) haven't tried on any cloths yet,Ive been wearing nothing but zip-ups, but cant wait to actually put on a tight tank top and see how it looks. maybe ill do that next weekend ;)
Wow, they look great! Congrats!
thank you girls. so happy i found this website. it has been super helpful and its nice to follow the ladies on here before or after their procedures..

So its the end of day 5 and my boobs feel allot...

so its the end of day 5 and my boobs feel allot more relaxed now then they did when i woke up this morning. i have been massaging them often today.still swollen but they dont feel as tight. not really in any pain only some discomfort when im laying down or sitting and i stand that's when they hurt a little bit but besides that its all good :) I'm still taking pain medication Ive switched to extra strength Tylenol and that's pretty good. Ive been somewhat active today went for 2 walks instead of 1. still feeling kind of drained at times but im sure that's normal.i have lots of help around the house so i take advantage of that and not over do it. im sure my body thanx me for all the rest im giving it..lol
Hey girl! Thank you for your kind words. : ) You look great!! What size were you before? Im just wondering if Im going the right size. I know its kind of last minute for that.
hi mrs.houston i started with a 36 pushup bra c..lol as you can tell on my before pix they were very saggy, from having kids and losing weight. but the 1st time i had my consultation i was going to go with 375 maybe 400cc but on my preop appointment and looking at picture i decided to go with 500cc's and the day of my surgery i talked to my dr. and decided to go up 540 cc.that's the max cc's for the implant i was getting.im 5'5 152ibs so i think they fit me great i don't know how there gonna look once they settle but im happy with the size at this point..
thank you justcallmebri.. although Im only 6 days out the swelling has gone down allot so they do look like they might have dropped a little. still very tight and hard. congratz on your boobies. this has been a very exciting journey.

1week post op..bruises are starting to fade so not...

1week post op..bruises are starting to fade so not really a concern. Im feeling good almost back to feeling normal, still feel lazy and tired"i guess that is normal..lol j/k really no pain except when i go to stand after sitting or laying down. the massages are getting bearable,that's the most pain Ive felt thru out this whole experience is massaging the boobies because the Dr. said to put some pressure and massage them down, sooo yea after a week its a little better.I'm not working at the moment so i don't have to worry about going to work so Im happy about that. the thing i am wanting to do but cant is go to the gym so for now Ive been walking in the park... still taking pain meds Tylenol extra strength.
Thanx mommygirl :) Yea i do have a lot of brusing Not to sure y. My two days after i had surgery when I went back to The Dr. He said it was normal for Some to bruise and that's Where he actually had to DROP The fold some.im assuming that's WHAT it's from, Altho fading I will ask him on thursday when i go c him and find out. Well if ur boobs look like mine maybe u just might need
Sorry got cut of. U might just need a circumarelor lift' I think that's WHAT its called...lol its when u get a minor lift thru the nipple area. My Dr. Had said i was borderline needing one and recommended it but i said no lift if it was that minor. But Yea after having 4kids and up and down in weight my boobies were pretty soggy so very happy i got it done and can't to see how pretty they will look once dropped :)
Your pictures make me wonder if I will really need a lift because your before pics look just like mine.. (except for my left) Your after pics look great! I am having a lift on the left side because I just finished breasfeeding my daughter for a year. My left breast produced WAY more milk then the right did so the left sags more then the right. BUT as my milk has been drying up it isnt sagging as much. I am hoping that I wont need the lift because I would rather not have the extra scars. Also is it normal to have bruising like you have? I didnt realize that happens. anyway... you look great and I cant wait to have mine!!! :-)

Went out and bought a Bali support bra Itoday.I...

Went out and bought a Bali support bra Itoday.I just put it on and i must say it is super comfy. I Really like it becuase it gives me side support t So when I lay down my girls have support and don't go to the sides. Tomorrrow my Dr.appointment and can't wait to see WHAT the Dr. Has to say about my progress
Congrats on the new bra! Must feel way better than bandages or in my case the compression bra lol. Seems as if you and I are very similar in stats and sizes. I live how ur postings are so descriptive. I went through and felt pretty much the same day by day. Glad there is a site like this for us to communicate and get advice from others! Congrats on the new girls!
That's great sistagal im sure you'll look great :)Goodluck on Friday!!
looks great yeah i'm def going with 450

Its day 11 and my boobs r coming along nicely, my...

its day 11 and my boobs r coming along nicely, my right however is taking its sweet time..lol it still sits a little higher then my left and still feels a little more sore,but i know its only been 11days so i still have ways to go before i can c a major difference. i guess when we think about getting implants we think we're gonna walk into surgery and walk out with perfect looking boobs. but thats not the case and we know this.still cant help be paranoid about them sitting and staying that way or looking like torpedoes..lol or even 1 looking bigger then the other. it can get a little depressing but as time goes by they do start to look different and they will drop so i snap out of it. but Im sure allot of woman share these same feeling within the first couple weeks of augmentation. don't get me wrong i absolutely love my boobies i think they are looking very nice. i just tend to be very impatient at times ;) i posted up 2 new pix of my day 11
Lol i actually thought about that a few days ago..lol i guess We r'o yellow29 is 650 so She's in biggies group too..LOL Yea there isn't maybe that go over 450 but i think it Really all depends on the body frame..I think for my body type going smaller They would've looked to small.
So the host Angie posted on another forum that this site is mostly 300-400ccs- guess u and I are the biggies of the group lol
Thank u yellow. I was.just checking out your profile to see how u were doing..lol

DAY 16; BREAST STILL HIGH BUT HAVE DROPPED A...

DAY 16; BREAST STILL HIGH BUT HAVE DROPPED A LITTLE AND ARE GETTING SOFTER, I MASSAGE THEM ALOT. THEY STILL FEEL A LITTLE PAINFUL AND SORE BUT NOT TO BAD, IVE BEEN OF PAIN MEDS FOR ABOUT 3-4 DAYS, I MIGHT TAKE 1 TYLENOL AT TIMES IF I FEEL THE NEED TO, BUT NOT REALLY. SOMETIMES THEY GET THIS TINGLY FEELING AND THEY GET HARD,KINDA FEEL STIFF AT TIMES BUT IM SURE THAT'S THE NERVES. SENSATION IN MY NIPPLES SLOWING COMING AROUND,MORE SENSATION IN MY RIGHT. THE LEFT DOESN'T HAVE MUCH SENSATION ACCEPT AT TIMES WHEN I MASSAGE THEM. MY RIGHT BREAST STILL FEELS TIGHTER AND HIGHER A LITTLE MORE PAINFUL THEN MY LEFT. MY BREAST HAD A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF SWELLING UNDER THE BREAST RIGHT UNDER THE NIPPLE WHERE THE INCISIONS WERE MADE THEY FELT VERY HARD AND PAINFUL TO THE TOUCH, ON DAY 13 I NOTICED THE SWELLING HAD GONE DOWN ALLOT AND THEY DON'T HURT AS MUCH. I GUESS I WAS STARTING TO GET A LITTLE NERVOUS BECAUSE I KEPT READING ABOUT HOW ALL THESE LADIES WERE FEELING GREAT,NOT REALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT ANYTHING 2WEEKS POST OP AND HERE I AM WITH MY BOOBIES STILL SOMEWHAT SWOLLEN AND A LITTLE BRUISED AND SORE..LOL BUT EVERYBODY'S DIFFERENT WE ALL HEAL DIFFERENTLY. MY BODY IS TAKING ITS TIME BUT ITS DOING GOOD
If u google ur bra size it will help you. I find I am a 34 dd in most but some 34d. Lots of great sites out there. Can't wait to buy a new bikini :)
Hi went shopping on a break and ended up with Freya in 30E the Deco model it fit all the way under and touched my sternum (most lift there no contact). for a comfortable bra I reccomend the waacol awareness wireless bra. good support very comfy!!
A 30 E????Really??? Omg i think since your smaller around the bust line its harder for u Girls to find big cups. Im like a
36something so it shouldnt b That hard to find something. I might go look for a bra tomorrow :)im excited..LOL yes i say look for a corset :) i wanna c pix when u find 1. On another note u honestly do look great and im sure it has felt like a bad dream but look at u now. I know its easier said just becuase im Not The one going thru it'knock on wood' but now just focus on ur new boobies on How They look and how good u feel :)im gonna look that bra up That u recommended

So its day 24 and the boobs have dropped some. i...

so its day 24 and the boobs have dropped some. i massage every chance i get.they still feel a little hard at times they feel like they tighten up and get hard and stiff,when that happens i think its my muscles getting used to the implant,so i massage and it feels better. the worst is getting up in the mornings.im able to sleep on my side but when i get up o they hurt for a few seconds then i massage them and it goes away.some sensation in the right nipple not much in the left, altho when i massage them i do feel some sensation in the left when i press down on it so im sure in time they'll feel back to normal. im so happy i went with 540cc and that i finally decided to have this done. my boobs are coming along nicely and im finally getting used to them.at first they looked weird and very high but as time goes by they are looking more natural. still not sure what bra size i am but plan on going bra shopping sometime soon. i think i will let them settle a little more ;)
Hey girl, just wondering how you are doing?
Hi NWME!!!! Hope all is well....curious to know if you went bra shopping yet too!! I haven't wen't yet.
Did you go shopping? How r u doing?

Hi ladies i havnt been on here in a few months but...

Hi ladies i havnt been on here in a few months but just wanted to give u guys an update on my boobies. Its about 12weeks and They have setteled in for the most part, they have dropped and it seems like they have gotten rounder. I Absoultly love them. They look so natural almost like ive had them my whole life. My bra size Is 36 D which Is excatly what i wanted. They still feel sore at times and Sometimes i get little shooting pains, sensation in my nipples Is almost back to normal, i was starting to worry that it would never come back..LOL happy that wasnt the case. I will update my photos soon i dont have my labtop and cant do it from my phone. Im excited to post up new pix so u guys can c WHAT a diffrence a couple months make..lol hope u all are doing Well :)
Awesome corset and u look fabulous! I wonder at times if I sold get a lift and BA but I think just getting a BA shod be fine. Thx for sharing, it's so helpful.
That corset looks great on u
Also, I was thinking of you lately as i have been hunting for a corset so i can look as boobielicious as you! lol They are amazingly hard to find!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

everything was just excellent. i couldn't have picked a better dr. or staff. my after care and follow up is tomorrow i put 5starts because im sure it will be great also just like the rest of my experience