Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck... So Far... Not Worth It... yet - Chicago, IL

I got a BBL and TT from what I thought was an...

I got a BBL and TT from what I thought was an experienced doctor. He showed me a lot of before and after pictures and was very thorough at the consultation and let me ask all of my questions. I had the procedures scheduled for the week after. He told me what to eat, what not to eat, what to wear, everything I had to know.

After surgery, I was in so much pain after the TT that I couldn't really think of anything else to ask. He just said he wanted me to come back the next day. Anyways, being so bruised up from all of the lipo (from my belly, back, flanks) he said he was only able to use 350cc's in each cheek.

I was able to take a peak at my TT when he was changing the sutures yesterday and it looks good so far... but today. IT HITS ME... WAS I SUPPOSED TO BE SITTING ON MY BUTT?

I called him immediately and asked him, and he told me to try to sit and lay on my sides as much as possible. What the heck? Why didn't he tell me this before? I haven't been sitting directly on my butt, but I basically have because I've been sleeping with my back propped up and on my butt. Not sideways. I was inferiorated after he just now told me to sit on my sides.

I'm afraid that the fat transfered to my butt won't survive now or something because I've put so much pressure on it the past 2 days. I'll be sitting on my sides for the next 2 weeks and pray that the fat stays. Does anyone know from experience what I should do or if the fat might survive after having sat on it for the past 2 days? :(

So it's day 11. I got the drains taken out...

So it's day 11. I got the drains taken out exactly 1 week after surgery. I'm getting around much better now... I still feel a little weak. Probably from losing so much blood, so the dr prescribed me some iron pills. My stomach is flat, most of the fat is gone, I haven't been this small in about 5 years. I'll say this much... I look good... with clothes on.
Let me just say now that I'm a little bit horrified. My belly button isn't centered... it's a little bit to the left. My husband says you can't really tell, but I CAN because it's on MY body. The fat he lipo'd from my sides are NOT even. I can't even see a difference in my butt from the fat transfer so that is $6000+ wasted for the BBL. I should have chosen my doctor more wisely so I blame myself. I don't want to put his name out on a public website like this so I'm not going to list his name, but I will tell you that he is in the Chicago area. I was very much fooled by his credentials. He is a "board certified cosmetic surgeon"... O Lord. The word 'cosmetic' really threw me off. I really should have been looking for a board certified plastic surgeon. I really wish I could somehow get a refund but we all know that I can't after the stack of forms I filled out before the surgery. I'm very disappointed :( I can't believe I chose this doctor over other more qualified plastic surgeons here in Chicago. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to know exactly who the doctor is. Like I said, I don't want to post his name on a public website. I will add pictures soon.

Hi I'm also interested in a TT and BBL and I'm from Chicago, can you tell me the name of the dr you went to?
Thanks :)

What doctor was this because I was looking into doctors in chicago and I would like to know who the doctor is to avoid him. And I'm so sorry your not happy with yoru outcome.

sorry for your out come is it the same or has the results gotten better not sure how to pm u but I would love it if you could let me know the doctor you went to so I would choose that one thanks.

Hello I am looking for a doctor in Chicago area can you email me the doctors name to love***@yahoo.com? Thanks It would greatly save me money and time! I HOPE YOU ARE feeling better.

Could you let me know who he is.cause dont want to go to the same dr.you went to.what kind of blood work did you apply have a to the have a cleared cause im a anemia. Well good luck please post pic
Hi.Im from chicago, IL. And I am planning to get my BBL done in chicago on December 12, 2011. Please tell me what doctor you went so I won't go to him.
Luvitt I am from Chicago as well. Who are you planning to use?
im soooo sorry. all that money down the drain. you should put their name up though to help others from not getting messed over. you wont get sued or anything like that...
Hi, I'm scheduled for a BBL and TT this Friday (the 27th) and was curious: how did it feel when you started laying on your side?

Did it hurt? Was the pain tolerable? I'm worried that it will hurt too much to lay on my side. Please advise.
The side is the most comfortable, even to I stayed on my stomach most of the time.
hey KRxO.... how are you feeling today?
mannn that must of suck so bad!!! well just wait 3 months to see how it'll look. Please keep us updated!
OMG... I cant beleive he didn't tell you not to sit on your butt. It's only been two days so dont get concerned just yet. Just stay off your butt as much as possible. Its my understanding that you are not supposed to sit directly on your butt for three weeks. That is the consensus of most of the elite doctors. Who was your doctor? Was it Stein?