Still Flat Ass After BBL, $8500 Down the Drain? - Chicago, IL

For YEARS I dreamed of having a nice bubble butt....

For YEARS I dreamed of having a nice bubble butt. I saved some and some im in debt for it. I decided to get it for my 30th birthday. I was excited, nervous, scared... what we all go through before surgery. I did my homework, looked up reviews in lots of websites, visited a few doctors. My ideal would have been dr. Salama in Miami. But i couldn't make the time and accomodations for my daughter to be taken care of. and me going alone.... anyway, so i decided to choose this dr. even though he was charging a little more than the rest. I read nothing but good about him. I mean for God's sake he comes out in the news every now and then talking about some new procedure. He's been quoted in popular celebrity magazines. So I thought, this is my guy!! lots of good pres.. right.

When i went into his office in the booklets he has a pic of a bbl. yes only 1. i asked if they had more and they told me no one likes to give concent for their pic to be displayed but assured me he had done a lot of brazilian butt lifts.
I scheduled my procedure went throught the whole thing... they said i wouldn't feel a thing and that most patients resume their regular lives a day later.

So the big day came. i went in they gave me 3 valiums waited 20 min, and took me to the little room. The nurses preped me, the Dr. came in he just started going at it. injecting me and stuff. with minimal talk to me. then he just went to work sticking me with that huge neddle thing sucking all the fat out. I was in pain!! I accidentally almost grabbed my side and he got mad and barked at me i could mess him up! after all "you're in surgery, having liposuction while awake" the whole thing was painful! after he did my abdomen and hips, the nurses got the needles ready with the fat for the transfer, he told me to turn around , injected my butt with the anesthesia and righ away started filling in with the fat. That was super painful. to the poing where i started to cry. I think i have a high tolerance for pain, but this was just the worst pain ever.

after he finished with all the needles. he took of his surgery scrubs and walked out. just like that. the nurses put maxi pads on me with some band and then put on the compression garment. took me to the room to get dressed and told me my ride was here. and that was that.

the next day i got a phone call to see how i was doing.... and schedule my next app to remove the stiches.

now is 2 days later and i am not satified with my results. my butt is still flat!!! the side view looks the same!! 8500.00 to me is not cheap. so im really dissapointed. has this happend to anyone else? Im adding some pics so everyone can see what im talking aboout. the first few are from before. then the others are 2 days after surgery. anyone with similiar situation advice on what you did with this issue.

thanks.

Yes, Chicago. Do u see the 'after' pic!!!! My butt is still flat!! :(
WOW!! I'm so sorry that happened to you! Was this surgeon in Chicago? It sounds like you may want to speak with an attorney... imo...
Wow sorry to hear what happened. I am located here in chicago and plan on having the procedure done next month.I truly hope the surgeon that did your surgery is not the same one that is doing mine. I hope everything works out well for you.

P.s I know that results of your ''perfect'' butt...

P.s
I know that results of your ''perfect'' butt are not guaranteed, but since the procedure is for a butt augmentation, at least give me a bump!! That's all I wanted! A round butt with some shape!

Wow, I don't even think the dr. did a BBL! I would try and sue him.
Hun check out Dra Duran, Dra Robles and Dra Yili on RealSelf, that's where girls go to get the nice big butts and small waists. I'm sorry that doctor screwed you for your money. That's insane.
I know this may be late, but he should be reported to the American College of Surgeons. Also check his accreditation and file complaints with those entities also. Last, but most important make a FORMAL complaint with the state health professions licensing agency and your state attorney generals office. After all is done, I would find an attorney. Also, now that I look more closely at your photos, he should have had the conversation with you that they look you desired would require implantation. You could have never obtained the rounded glutes with the fat injection alone. Good luck