Bbl with Fat Transfer & Vaser Lipo - Chicago, IL

Hi ladies, I'm a mother of 4 in Chicago. Just got...

Hi ladies, I'm a mother of 4 in Chicago. Just got my Bbl with Vaser Lipo & fat transfer to my rear yesterday Oct. 8th. I tried posting before my surgery but had trouble with my Internet. I was so nervous & scared. Luckily the staff with my Doctor was so comforting n helped me feel more reassured that everything would come out fine. They were super nice! As I'm posting this right now I'm laying on my stomach & sending this message from my phone. I had my procedure on Oct 8th with Dr. Weiner. I will try & post before & after pics as the discomfort gradually fades away. Rest assured that I will post as much as I can from my experience.

So I'm going to upload my before & after pics by...

So I'm going to upload my before & after pics by Tom. My pain is so much better now. I still haven't had a bowel movement & today is day #6. I'm a little scared to go but hopefully by Tom I've gone. I can pee without any help now. I haven't been really hungry but I push myself to eat, the more I eat the better nausea has gotten. I haven't thrown up anymore. I can now control the pressure when i pee better. I still have discomfort. But atleast it's not excruciating like the first few days!
Dr. Gregory A. Weiner

Dr. Weiner & his staff were absolutely the best! They were caring and very comforting from day one. Best patient care. Any question or call back was made from the Dr. Himself. At one point he even called me back at 3am. & was so nice & reassuring. I would definitely give him & his staff 5 stars!!! Highly recommend him! Did I mention he didn't use drains at all! Big plus!

Hello, its nice to hear you are doing well..I'm from chicago and was looking for a good doc here in the windy city for the procedure. my first choice would be Dr.S but I was trying to avoid the traveling..I haven't really seen many pics on Dr.W website,so I would like to know any input on his technique and also see more pics of your outcome. Thanks.
Is the vaser lipo the same as the ultrasound assisted lipo? Because I have had previous lipo Dr S said that he would need to do ultrasound assisted lipo for my bbl so I was wondering if that's the same as what you just been through. From what I have read the ultrasound assisted lipo is suppose to cause less bruising and is more powerful with smoother results but idk. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Though post surgery thx for coming back and sharing your experience. Good luck with recovery. Cant wait to see more pics and updates.
Congrats I heard good things bout dr weiner I'm from Chicago too can't wait to see more pics In the meantime hope u have a smooth recovery.
welcome to the sisterhood, glad you made it to the other side, gl and wishing you have an easy healing.
Thank you Miss Incredible! It means a lot to share my experience RS sisters!
Congrats! Glad to hear ur journey. Keep us posted!
Ty Confident Beauty I will keep you & RS sisters posted!
can't wait to see the pics. glad everything went well :^)
Ty so much! I can't wait to try on new clothes & before & after pics! :-)
yea that's when all the fun begins :^)
Ty Krazyray42! :)