Acne Scars - Chicago, IL

I suffered from acne scars for a couple of years...

I suffered from acne scars for a couple of years before I sought treatment. I saw about 3 different plastic surgeons and made little progress on my scarring. My self esteem was shot and I tried to avoid mirrors. Then I met Dr. Anil Shah. During my consultation I was blown away by his knowledge, compassion and dedication. I have been seeing him for over 3 years now ( I started with TCA application and now I do fillers) and I barely can see the scarring. 3 doctors did nothing to improve the scarring and then Dr. Shah makes them basically disappear. I strongly recommend Dr. Shah to anyone with acne scarring. He offers a variety of treatment options and can gear different options to your type of scarring. He cares about his patients and is always adding a special touch (whether it be asking about my pooch to remembering things I told him in the past). I know with how I have been treated my him and his dedicated staff that anyone seeking any procedure will be very happy with the experience and the results. Thank you Dr. Shah for making me feel beautiful again!
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon