IL

Do you know what it's like to wake up in the...

Do you know what it's like to wake up in the morning and love the body you're in? Not many women do. There's always something - muffin tops, cellulite, saddlebags. In my case, it was breasts that didn't look as young and full of life as the rest of me. As a runner, my belly wasn't the only thing flat on my body. Training for a marathon, I went from a full C to a modest B, and I mean modest. In the back of my mind, I fantasized about plastic surgery but never thought I was the type to do it. So I stocked up on Victoria's Secret's Miracle bras to increase my bust two cup sizes, back where I belong. Plastic surgery stayed in the back of my mind. Finally I just said to myself, you know what? Life is short, I work hard, and I deserve to get a breast augmentation. The day of my surgery, I was nervous but excited. I had no idea just how amazing and beautiful Dr. Wiener's work is. I woke up from the anesthesia and peeked at the large mounds on my chest, trying not to get too excited or move too much. I was surprised at how great I felt afterward. Before the surgery, I thought I would be bedridden and miserable for a week. But the same day I had surgery, I went walking with my husband to get ice cream at the end of the street. I wanted to celebrate! I took the next day, Friday, off and had a relatively relaxing weekend. I decided to take that Monday off, just to heal one more day, but I was eager to show off my new assets to my girlfriends at work. I must have spent 30 minutes trying on clothes and standing in the mirror smiling at my reflection. I went to work Tuesday. They were surprised I came back to work so fast. They asked me how I felt and I responded with a smile, "Busty." I didn't have any problems working - I just asked for help if I had to lift anything. It's been more than a month since my surgery, and everything is healing beautifully. I am so happy I made this beautiful decision for myself. It has boosted my confidence tremendously and now I realize that I deserve to feel beautiful and happy with the way I look. Dr. Wiener is an artist- just let the before and after pictures speak for themselves. I give him the highest recommendation for his good nature, talent and expertise.

Hey, what size/implant did you end up with? Also, how long did the dr tell you before you can head back to the gym/running. You look great, btw!
I went with 475ccs. I also went with a "high-profile" silicone implant. So I picked an implant with more projection. I would have a totally different look and feel if I had gone with saline implants. As far as the exercise, he gave me the ok to start jogging at 7 weeks. Thank you for your message!
Congrats and thanks for sharing. They look awesome!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon