26 Yr Old Male Tummy Tuck No MR Worth It for Sure! - Chicago, IL

I lost a ton of weight over 10 years ago. I was...

I lost a ton of weight over 10 years ago. I was very young at this time. I decded to wait a few years in hopes of me growing into all the lose skin on my belly. I am currently 15 day post TT and couldn't be happier with my results. I didn't get any muscle repair done or lipo in my flanks. I am very pleased with my results thus far.

First off, let me begin by saying that you did an awesome job in beginning your weight loss journey! I was in the same shoes you were when I was younger. Now I am 23 and dealing with the same problem of excess skin. I am from Chicago as well, and it looks like the doctor did an amazing job. However, was $5,500 all you paid for the surgery, or is that including days lost from work, meds, and other things?
It keeps getting better.

You are looking fantastic!!!  How are you feeling and how is the recovery going?

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Horn is a true professional. He and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease from my very first visit. I would highly recommend Dr Horn to anyone considering a Tummy Tuck in Chicago.