Should Have Done It Years Ago - Chicago, IL

Couldn't be happier with results. My ears...

Couldn't be happier with results. My ears were lacking a anti helix fold and as a result stuck out about 1.5 iches. Embarassing to say the least. Dr S added the fold using the suture technique. They were corrected and look natural. (no telephoning)I am 30 y/o and should have done it years ago.

I am five weeks out, no swelling, no noticable scarring. After the first week could have hair up, with no one noticing the scars.

The first two weeks following surgery I just rinsed back of ears with water/hydrogen peroxide and covered sutures with neosporin. Pain is tolerable and expected. Feels tight for about 4 weeks a little numb. Today five weeks out no pain,no numbness, no more feelings of tightness. Also wore the headband 24-7 for about two weeks. I still wear it to bed but not religiously.

Conclusion, I am so happy. I barely remember what my ears were like before. They look 100% natural. I am thrilled. Overall pain was minimal considering and well worth it. Would do it again but ten years sooner ;)

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable. Very excited about his work and explaining the process and science of plastic surgery. Listen to me and gave me exactly what I asked for.

Thanks so much for writing about your experience. I'm curious, if you don't mind sharing, what made you decide to finally do the surgery?