Amazing Experience So Far! - Chicago, IL

I am 43 years old and finally decided that this...

I am 43 years old and finally decided that this was the right time for me to go ahead with the breast lift I have wanted for years, but had not wanted the trauma or down time. Finally after years of ill-fitting bras and difficulty working out (running, boxing, Pilates) I went in for a consultation and was told my right breast was larger than my left, by more than the usual amount most women have. So I needed to have a slight reduction on the right as well as a lift for both. I was prepared for the worst- pain, scars, blood, downtime; and it was an absolute breeze. I had it done yesterday, I was not out of it, I was totally fine, and venture to say I could have gone to work that day. No pain, no grogginess, I was fine! The procedure went beautifully, the doc was wonderful, as was the staff at the surgical center. Today I thought "I'll feel it today" and I really did not. I felt it more, but not even to the point of uncomfortable. I iced, took my pain meds although I was not in pain, went in for the post op appt and was so pleased with the results already! Just a day later!

Wow, that's encouraging, thanks!
Hi, I would love to see pictures as well. I lost so far 40 lb, and hope to lose 10 more, and then I think I will need a lift without implants. I've met doctor Geldner once, very nice gentleman, did botox for me, I was pleased with work, but I think I don't need it as much.
Please post pictures. Thank you.
Everything is wonderful! Healing was no problem at all, and scars are significantly reduced already, no redness left at all. I will post pictures very soon. 3 weeks after the surgery back to running and boxing, and Pilates I could do after only a few days. I can even go without a bra! Not since 3rd grade have I been able to say that! Let me know what questions you have about anything at all, ok?
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

The whole process was flawless, professional, everything was explained in detail, and all questions answered quickly.