Implants in and Good Service After the Sale. - Chicago, IL

I am a transgendered woman. Having been on...

I am a transgendered woman. Having been on hormones for a while I had a A/B cup before implants. They were ok. I didnt look "flat". However I wanted implants for psychological reasons (don't we all?) I wanted to feel more complete and attractive. So I went in to his office and I went LARGE. 600cc moderate (or mod + i don't remember) profile silicon under the muscle. I had one revision operation also with him. Finally they were removed for reasons of pain both physical and psychological. Which I blame on my choice of LARGE implants. He even offered to put new smaller implants in since I was so dissatisfied. They just felt so uncomfortable...probably because I went so big. Psychologically I had lots of self doubt, which pain didn't help. I needed the implants out. Why would I say that was worth it? I would say it's worth it because even now my breast are bigger than they were before. They could be more...perky.. but I can live with what I have now. Further they served their main purposes. To make me more attractive. Even after them the stretching they did has left me more busty than I was before. Would I go back to him? Yes. I have no regrets about this.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

He is a caring, compassionate, and more than competent plastic surgeon. I would recommend him to my friends. Even as my own case was physically and psychologically complicated (as I am on the transgender spectrum). The picture you see next to my name is his work. if you are a born woman and he did that for me Immagine what he could do for you.