Brazilian Buttlift - Chicago, IL

I did it to have a better shape and a flat tummy....

I did it to have a better shape and a flat tummy. He gave me just what I wanted .

So I had my BBL Nov 14, 2011. I am very happy with...

So I had my BBL Nov 14, 2011. I am very happy with the results. I wasnt completely flat, but I wanted a rounder butt. So after meeting with atleast 3 doctors I chose Dr. Gregory A Weiner. He took the time to explain the procedure and made me feel comftarble. All the other Doctors were, so quick to get me out the door and charge me a quote. Without even asking what I wanted.

I wasnt really nervous before the surgery. I knew I was in good hands. Surgery took about 3 hrs. I went in at 7:00 a.m checked in with the nurse got ready for surgery and was out by 11 a.m I was in the recovery room for an hour. Doctor came in and told me everything went well. I didnt feel much pain since i took my pain medication right away.

I was really sleepy after surgery, so when i got home all i did was sleep and take my pain medicine every 6 hours. Which made it great because i didnt feel any pain. Girls on here said tummy feels like you have done 100 sit ups, but I honestly did not feel like that. They also said the 3rd day was the worst, so I was like paniking like what am I going to do, if im hurting, so much, but once again no bad pain. I was up and walking which was better then laying on my side or belly. Week went well i was a little bit swollen, but rigth away could see the results.

2 weeks today and i am loving my tiny waist and round booty. All my clothes fits me great and I feel great. Doctor injected 500cc on each cheek. I told him I didnt want a ghetto booty or Kim Kardashian booty either. I want a more natural look instead of looking funny because of my small frame. Im 5'1 about 135 and 24 yrs old. i gained about 15 pounds for the surgery.

I will posty pics as soon as I upload my pics to my computer. Please feel free to ask me any questions

I requested my before pics from the doc since i...

I requested my before pics from the doc since i fprgot to take pics of my own... As soon as i get them i will post them up, so you girls can see the difference ... =)
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

This Doctor is Great. I recently when in for a brazilian butt lift. Its been about 2 weeks post-up. I am very please with the results. He took the time to explain the produce to me and was very friendly. He is great. I recommend him !

Hey how was the experince
experience was great! and recovery was great ! Doctor is great !
wooow I used "great" to much ! lol no, but yes overall everything went well and recovery for me was fast as well. Dr. Weiner is fabulous
I am thinking about him and another doctor . I cant wait.
Typo much did it cost sorry
Hello I will like to know the the doc name and number and hoe many did he change. I been doing a lot of research about this surgery I will like to get it done before February or soon just haven't find the right doc.the doctor u went to did a great job.so please help me.thanks
Dr. Weiner I don't know his number, but you can google the name of the office is The Art of Plastic Surgery. Surgery was about 6500 I just had lipo on my tummy and love handles.
Did you have to have any drains??
I did not since I didn't have a lot of fat.
did u pay full balance or did u do a payment plan if so how much is monthly payment
I did half and half paid, credit and the rest was paid cash
Youlook awesome what was ur final weight before you had surgery? Did u get hips done?
oh yes he added a little but not much since I already had huge hips. I was a size 5 before and are not a 7 !
Hey girl can you inbox your pics and tell me how much he charged. I live in Chicago and am looking for a good doctor to do the bbl. Thanks
Ok so I've been strongly considering this my 10year class reunion is next July and I want to look great. I've already lost 50 pounds and I've had a breast reduction so I'm no stranger to the knife. Any suggestions. Oh I'm 5"11 and 215 still 30 more pounds to go!
Hi! You look fantabulous, thought of Dr Weiner as well for my lipo and bbl, what did you pay? And what areas was the fat lipo'd from, upper/lower abdomen...back???

Hey I want to get this n im looking for somewere in my budget n you just hit it n your results look amazing an you please email me where you went n th e doctors name n all of that n id like to ask you more questions just not on here so please message me

I have had 2 kids and im only 23 years old, but i have no fat on my body to put into this surgery, im 100lbs, with a flat stomach, can i still get implants and have the same great looking results, i am looking to have the surgery done this winter. And i live in Chicago as well... any answers or ideas???
Your results are wonderful!!!
Okay
No I been doing my research but I stay in the South Suburbs of Chicago so I'm looking for a good doctor in Chicago
inbox me, so i can give u my doc's number and tell u more about the surgery
Did you find a doctor in Chicago yet I will be doing my bbl the 14th of this month excited n scare
Hi can you please let me know what doctor you went too I love your results thanks

how much did u pay? n r the scars still noticable