Bassically Getting my Whole Body... - Chevy Chase, MD

I'm a 23 year old athletic female looking to...

I'm a 23 year old athletic female looking to get Smart lipo on my chin, flanks, upper and lower-abs, bra line ( Back rolls) And my thighs. I have always been athletic... and never really ate too badly or much more than I am supposed to, but I dont seem to gain or lose weight. The pictures I am going to post are of me not sucking in at all, though I lose many many inches if I do suck in and practically look as if I have a partial 4 pack-abs lol.

Anyway I am hoping to get my surgery the beginning of June and I have chosen a doctor that I am highly comfortable with and that has made me feel very good about myself though like many people I am not afraid of the pain, since I have already had my boobs done three years ago I am afraid of the outcome... I want to feel comfortable in a bikini, not that I want to be skinny because I dont, I just want to be a better me.

My doctor has told me that I will be better off with a back-to-back, two day procedure so he can focus better on each area because the anesthesia is going to exceed the legal limit if I attempt to do all of these areas in one day. So this should be a rather long and hard adventure, I am saving enough money to actually be out of worok for a month even though I have been told two weeks and I will be completely and totally back to normal, I am saving enough just in case... I will post more pictures once I get the surgery... ugh.

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Trulyinlove - how did it end up?  I hope you're very happy now!

Omgosh, I am so excited for you!
I'm excited to see your results! We have a very similar body style and I was glad to see that since I have been on here trying to figure out what my results would might look like. I have my consultation scheduled for May 3rd; not sure when I will schedule the procedure tho. Goodluck!
Good Luck to you I'm still trying to get up the courage to go in I canceled mine today bc of my anxiety lol. I'll try again next week. Keep us updated.