Better Than I Had Ever Hoped - Chevy Chase, MD

I had laser lipo back in September 2011 and...

I had laser lipo back in September 2011 and continue to notice improvements as of July 2012. I never expected such great looking results, better than I had ever hoped for or imagined.

Dr. Khalifeh is very easy to talk to, so is his staff. I like them all very much. I had rolls of fat that would hang over my waistband and fat in my neck that made me look old. All of the rolls are gone. I have curves where I want them and have smooth skin - no bumps or dimples. My neck looks nice and tight - I have a chin and distinct jawline again. Before my neck looked like a simple quarter circle curve - now I have something akin to a right angle. Pretty amazing it only took laser lipo to achieve this result.

I am so happy that I can comfortably wear clothing and cute clothing at that! I went down at least two dress sizes but even more for pant sizes. I had gained 50+ pounds due to an untreated thyroid condition and after I lost that weight I still had stubborn rolls of fat that just were not going to budge. The rolls of fat would often get pinched by belts and it just hurt and even though I was at a good weight the rolls of fat made me appear frumpy.

So as i mentioned I can wear cute clothes once again. I can wear anything at Anthropologie or even at Nordstrom's Juniors department. Losing weight (50 pounds) from having my thyroid treated with T3 and T4, as well as following the diet from 'Eat to Live', was one thing, it made a big, big difference - but - losing the rolls of fat around my waist and re-contouring my neck via Laser Lipo (about 3 pounds of fat was removed) has really made a huge difference as far as being able to comfortably wear fun and stylish clothes, looking younger, feeling more positive about my looks and just looking great in them and I continue to get lots of compliments and questions about what have I done.

Hey 49, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us, I'm glad you're happy with the outcome of your surgery. Did you have much down time after surgery?

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Excellent results. Great Doctor and staff. I choose Dr. Khalifeh by researching on the internet starting with the Washingtonian list of Top Doctors and proceeded from there with additional searches. I closely compared the before and after photos of many plastic surgeons and read as many reviews as possible, then I picked out two top doctors, made appointments, and met them in person. I spent a lot of time looking over before and after photos. I really like Dr. Khalifeh and his staff. They are very easy to talk to, friendly and professional. I visited the office twice before I decided and while there had a chance to talk to patients in the waiting room who had had their surgery done and were back for checkups. They all had nothing but praised and they too commented that they made the decision after thoroughly researching Dr. Khalifeh's credentials and background. Dr. Khalifeh studied at Johns Hopkins Hospital. I have seen other Johns Hopkins doctors and have found them to be superb.