Excellent Doctor, Excellent Results. - Chevy Chase, MD

I'm a younger patient, a little on the thin...

I'm a younger patient, a little on the thin side (5'7, 120 lbs) and had lipo on my inner and outer thighs a few years ago. At the time I really wanted to take care of my muffin top as well - nothing crazy but there was enough fat for me to pinch a handful on each hip. My PS said to wait and have it done in a few years. Fast forward two years later - I just had my muffin top taken care of by Dr. K and I'm SUPER impressed with the result. It's kind of a weird area so I wanted to go to the best doctor I could afford (check his website for their monthly specials, prices are competitive and he is board-certified). Not only do my hips look nice but he also took the time to really contour the area around my abs as well to make me look leaner overall. Dr. Khalifeh is a cool, laid-back guy that knows his stuff. Staff was excellent, especially Adrienne and the rest of the ladies in the office. A+!

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khalifeh is a cool, laid-back guy that knows his stuff. Gives you his honest opinion and doesn't try to sell you on other stuff. Staff was excellent, especially Adrienne and the rest of the ladies in the office. A+!

Can you please post pictures or send some to me so I can see Dr. Khalifeh's work?? I'm going to him for a TT/lipo consult this afternoon