Worth It! - Chestnut Hill, MA

I looked into non- surgical options as I had...

I looked into non- surgical options as I had noticed a fall in my face and a flattening of my cheek bones and a slackening under the chin ...I did the procedure from the cheeks to the neck ( to test it out ) ($2700) and am so glad I did ! ( full face & neck $3200)

I would definitely take any pain meds or topical within reason ! It hurt :)
I did the procedure at the beginning of July and I believe the improvements can continue much longer than 3 months ! I plan on doing my whole face after the holidays. It's pricy but I don't do Botox or fillers. I love the slow but gradual results !!!

My jawline was slightly swollen looking for a week and sore but no big deal for me !

So glad to hear you think it was worth the money you spent!! Was it hard to tell the changes since you were seeing it everyday, and from what I understand they are very gradual changes?

Hi Megan! It was hard for me to see the progression but people that didn't see me often noticed ( much to my surprise :) I just feel like I look like myself again !! I consulted with 4 TOP notch Drs / 2 recommended Thermage, another a Neck Lift ! And the 4th Lipo to the jaw and a fat transfer to the cheek ...Yikes! I made the decision for Ulthera with my own research and I'm so thankful ! It is painful but not nearly as painful as not looking like myself was !!! :)

That is great that your own research led you to the best treatment for you. Since from what I'm understanding you chose the treatment first, how did you then go about picking your doctor?

Dr Russo but performed by nurse tech

I rolled the dice and crossed my fingers ! I probably go to a less expensive dr or tech for the second treatment and will post again ! I feel it took a good 5yrs off ( that I deserved Big time )