So Happy with my Modified Tummy Tuck! - Chesterfield, MO

I set up a profile on here a week before my...

I set up a profile on here a week before my surgery to tell ya'll at little about myself and how I found my way to this site and such but after I finished my LONG bio and tried to submit it my computer froze up and I lost everything! I wasn't about to start over. Anyway, I had my surgery just a few days ago (April 8) and I couldn't be happier! I was nervous to take the binder off because I didn't know what I was going to see underneath but my sister and hubby talked me into it and we were all in absolute shock! We couldn't believe how good it looked and after only a day! I spent an extra $300 to get this medication called exparel and that stuff is a miracle! As soon as I woke up in the recovery room I felt great. No pain or anything and was ready to leave for home. Day two was the same. I woke up around 5 am with some discomfort and decided to take one of my pain pills but the rest of the day was fine. Here it is day 3 and I want to go shopping! I'm not going to because I know I'm not supposed to be up that long but I really feel awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better recovery. I'm so glad I found Dr. Kofkoff and only wish I would've come across him years ago! I'm going to upload some before pics that were taken 7 days before surgery and the other pics are from day 2 and 3 of surgery.

Day 6

I go in tomorrow for my 1 week follow up. Everything has been great thus far. I just really hate this binder! lol, can't wait to be done with it! I'm fine wearing around the house but hate having to wear it out. It's not the easiest thing to hide unless I'm in a T-shirt.
You look awesome flat and scar looks good! Glad your doing so well!! I'm from St. Louis area and it's always comforting to see someone on here that's close by!! Keep posting and please do be careful and don't over do it even if it feels like you can ;) did you just get skin only TT any lipo?? I can't wait to hear about your progress! Again you look great! Happy healing!!! :)
Thanks! I got the modified tummy tuck(which is like a mini but a longer scar) with lower muscle repair. No lipo done. I thought I could use some lipo on my love handles but I don't have too much fat in that area so he didn't suggest it. He said it could give that rippled effect. It's nothing that working out can't fix though so I'm totally fine with it. :)
Wow! I hope things go that we'll for me. You look fantastic!

1 week post op

I had my 1 week post op appointment yesterday. He changed the tape over my incision. It looks like it's healing awesome. He said there's virtually no bruising but it looks like I might have some fluid.. When you touch an area of my stomach it kinda moves like a waterbed. He said I could switch to spanks and to wear them as much as possible. He said up another apt a week from now for me. If the fluids not gone he's going to probably remove it with a needle. At least it's still numb in that area. Ha! My Dr. Didn't use drain tubes for my modified tuck did anyone else's dr prefer tubes for this procedure or is it normal not to have tubes for a mini?
Hello there, I am looking into a drainless mini tt also in CO, you look amazing!! Are you happy still with the results? Not wishing you had gone with a full? I hear that from some people after, but I am only interested in a mini. :)
You look awsome, I hope mine comes out as good. How was recovery and are you still happy?
I had my mimi tummy tuck on April 16 ...had my first post op today....dr. said everything went great ....I'm so excited!!! I read up post a fee times for encouraginment.....Thank you ;) I hope you keep posting I'd like to see u r results. ...we are a week apart.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

The Dr. and the staff were all amazing! So glad I did my research and found them!