Love Not Having Glasses or Contacts! - Chesterfield, MO

I went to TLC in Chesterfield Mo. My husband had...

I went to TLC in Chesterfield Mo. My husband had it done a year prior. He too enjoys his results!

I had worn glasses since I was 5 and couldn't see without them, 26 years was long enough! My left eye has always been lazy but was corrected a lot, not perfect but I knewrecommend it towouldn't be but is way closer than it was before...it is 25/20 My right eye is 15/20.

I would reccomend it to anyone thinking about doing it! Money well spent!
I would reco

It wasn't corrected. It was improved with surgery...

It wasn't corrected. It was improved with surgery but still doesn't want to work the way it is should.

pics

My pics

husband pics

His pics...he had his done a year before me...he is 3.5 years out and still has perfect vision in both eyes!
Dr Wexler

Wonderful!

Wow, I can definitely imagine it would be great to not have to deal with cleaning my contacts every night!! I'm assuming the laziness in your left eye was corrected before your surgery, or do you mean that the LASIK actually provide the correction for that?

LASIK fixed it to where it is now. Not perfect but it is better. The doctor told me in my first consult he couldn't get it to 100% and even though he didn't I still am happy I had it! I don't think my left eye could get any better than it is now. My lazy eye wasn't one that went off to the side, looking at me you wouldn't know it, my laziness came from it just not being as strong as the right and just didn't want to work as well. My vision in my left eye has greatly improved!