Couldn't Be Happier with my Breast Augmentation Revision Results! - Chesterfield, MO

Needed Breast Augmentation Revision

Needed Breast Augmentation Revision

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

It had been about 10 years since my original breast augmentation, and my implants had 'bottomed out' and shifted outward over the years. I wanted my implants to sit in a more natural position on my body, as well as have my saline implants exchanged for silicone. Even though Dr. Prada came highly regarded by several friends, I still took it upon myself to research several plastic surgeons and had multiple consultations before making my decision. I ended up making the very wise decision to go with Dr. Prada. I am about 6 weeks post-op now and I honestly couldn't be happier with my whole experience, and most importantly, my results! Unlike most consultations where I felt really rushed, Dr. Prada listened to exactly what I wanted and really took his time to answer any questions that I had. He really understood the look I was trying to achieve (I wanted fuller breasts and better cleavage without going 'bigger') and made his professional recommendation based on the look I was trying to achieve and gave me realistic expectations based on any limitations due to my body's own anatomy. He had recommended using a different profile implant (high vs. moderate) and increasing the CC's of the implant in order to get the fullness I desired. Even though the last thing I wanted was bigger breasts, Dr. Prada explained to me that due to the difference in implant profile, type of implant (gel vs saline), and different placement of the implants that it would achieve the look I was going for without looking bigger. Needless to say I trusted his professional opinion, and I couldn't be happier with the results! Thanks to Dr. Prada, my new breasts are absolutely perfect and far exceeded all of my expectations. My whole experience from the initial consultation, all the way to my post op care and follow up appointments, has been a very pleasant one! If you are looking for a plastic surgeon in the St. Louis Area, I would definitely recommend Dr. Prada and his staff to anyone!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.