Going For It - Cherry Hill, NJ

32 years old. 2 children, 10 and 8 years old. it,s...

32 years old. 2 children, 10 and 8 years old. it,s time. i've been wanting to do this for a while now. I'm scheduled for July 8th. my preop is tomorrow, June 23rd. writing down all my last minute questions. this is it, I'm taking the plunge. wish me luck...I'm so anxious that I almost feel numb already. any advice?

would you reccommend your doc?
are you still doing great?
Yes doing wonderfully, almost at 6 month mark. the poking out and welling is almost non-existant now. I don't even think about it my tummy is flat and I feel wonderful. Stays flat most of the time except when I eat or sometimes by the end of a busy day I swell a little. but I think thats normal :)
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

It was Absolutely worth it! I feel great. Dr. Sorokin is sooo-rockin! He is very good at what he does. patient and has a great personality. his staff is also wonderful and very attentive. The thing I like about this doctor is that he does what he does like every other plastic surgeon ecxept he adds a little love. That can always help during this process :) He gave me everything I needed to make sure I was confortable during the healing process. By the 3rd day I was doing better than expected. the recovery wasn't bad at all.