Going For It - Cherry Hill, NJ

32 years old. 2 children, 10 and 8 years old. it,s...

32 years old. 2 children, 10 and 8 years old. it,s time. i've been wanting to do this for a while now. I'm scheduled for July 8th. my preop is tomorrow, June 23rd. writing down all my last minute questions. this is it, I'm taking the plunge. wish me luck...I'm so anxious that I almost feel numb already. any advice?

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

It was Absolutely worth it! I feel great. Dr. Sorokin is sooo-rockin! He is very good at what he does. patient and has a great personality. his staff is also wonderful and very attentive. The thing I like about this doctor is that he does what he does like every other plastic surgeon ecxept he adds a little love. That can always help during this process :) He gave me everything I needed to make sure I was confortable during the healing process. By the 3rd day I was doing better than expected. the recovery wasn't bad at all.

would you reccommend your doc?
are you still doing great?
Yes doing wonderfully, almost at 6 month mark. the poking out and welling is almost non-existant now. I don't even think about it my tummy is flat and I feel wonderful. Stays flat most of the time except when I eat or sometimes by the end of a busy day I swell a little. but I think thats normal :)
That poking out is just the swelling that comes and goes. When you see your belly at it's flattest imagine how much better it's going to look when all the healing is done and the swelling is gone. This is part of this phase but you are going to look amazing...be patient and look to the future..IT'S BRITE!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for that insight. It makes me feel so much better about everything. I'm so looking forward to that time in the future when I'm just totally happy and ecstatic about the way I look and everything is all healed up nicely including the scar. How long did it take for you to start seeing the results you wanted?
posted 12 day pics yesterday. woke up this morning and am even flatter. love it! getting better every day. Poking out a little bit when I sit as you can see on the last pic. I wonder if that's normal??
Day 10. Doing really good. still on ibubrofen. but thats it. was given lunesta to help me sleep. stopped taking those 2 nights ago and am doing fine. feeling good. looking forward to that 3 week mark and then that 6 week mark and getting better everyday. will post after photos as soon as my camera is charged. but for now...until next time :)

I am so happy for you!  See it will just keep getting better and better each week.

Keep up the good work.  I look forward to seeing your pictures:)

thanks Kimmers 25, I've been taking your advice and walking alot more. almost standing straight. had my first follow up today. got to see my cute little belly botton. incision is relatively short. looking pretty good and feeling pretty good. still swollen and still have the drain in but it's not bothering me much. i'd say, for day 4 not bad at all.

Good deal...yes keep moving and that will help in the stiffness and back pain as well.

You are doing wonderful for only being day 4 post op.   Seeing the cute little belly buttons for the first time is amazing.  It makes you all giddy and happy:)

2nd day, feeling pretty good. the only challenge is getting up and moving around. yesyerday i peed every hour oe so. so lots of getting up. today i have to walk 20 to 30 minutes every three hours or so.

Yes getting up is the hardest part.  You don't realized how much you use your abs until you can't.

Do keep moving though because that is very important in this healing process.    Hang in there:)

Deep breath girl!   Yes it is all very exciting and soon you will have your new tummy.

Keep s up to date:)