My Gift To Myself, Lifestyle Lift - Cherry Hill, NJ

After years of looking ten years older than I am,...

After years of looking ten years older than I am, and always feeling so self conscience of my facial wrinkles, I was ecstatic to learn of Lifestyle Lift. I went to a complimentary consult , and decided to have the procedure done. I am very pleased with the results, and loving all the compliments I get. My only regret is that it took me until now to find such a caring and very professional group to "restore my youth"!!

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

I have many friends who have had cosmetic procedures done by Dr Back, and have always heard good feedback about him. When I was told Dr. Lyle Back is one of the Drs. that perform the Lifestyle Lift, I immediately said " I want him"! He is the most pleasant Dr,,and has an excellent bedside manner,

My procedure was in June 2012.
Ii had mine last January. I was really satisfied I until the swelling went away. I have jowls almost as bad now as before the surgery. The only thing that I was really happy about was that I did not have much pain. It was done in dallas. It cost over $7000. I never saw my doctor after the surgery. When I came back to get the stitches removed a lady in the waiting room said she would have liked the work to be tighter. Yes.
Why was yours so expensive? Other people in other areas paid so much less
I read all these complaints from women who had the LSL. I am so happy with mine. They must not have had good surgeons or these are ladies complaining on a procedure that they NEVER had done. I reccommend this to everyone who wants to look yrs younger and get rid of the jowls and turkey neck. The recovery period is longer than what is promoted...they have to correct that. It was 2 wks before I felt confident to go back to work and at least 2 months for all swelling to go down.
I had my surgery July 2012. The lady before me did not eat breakfast, therefore, her surgery took longer. My 12:30 appointment was not until 2:30 and I did not get out of the office until 10:30 pm. My husband waited in the waiting room watching the individuals come in and out without washing their hands and caring unsterilized items they needed in and out of the room. I was so doped up for 3 days and did not know anything. Finally my husband took me off of all pills. I traveled 2.5 hours for all the consulting and surgery. I developed a very bad drainage hole of green puss out of my left ear and they could not take me in for another 4 days because of a holiday and they were closing for the holiday. My husband took me to his doctor and he was afraid I had mersia. I told LSL I was not satisfied with the treatment and they said they would turn it over to a staff member to help me and after 3 calls down to Troy, MI, I was told they would call me back. To this day, I have not heard anything from them. I would never recommend LSL to anyone.
How log ago did you have the procedure?