My Gift To Myself, Lifestyle Lift - Cherry Hill, NJ

After years of looking ten years older than I am,...

After years of looking ten years older than I am, and always feeling so self conscience of my facial wrinkles, I was ecstatic to learn of Lifestyle Lift. I went to a complimentary consult , and decided to have the procedure done. I am very pleased with the results, and loving all the compliments I get. My only regret is that it took me until now to find such a caring and very professional group to "restore my youth"!!

My procedure was in June 2012.
Ii had mine last January. I was really satisfied I until the swelling went away. I have jowls almost as bad now as before the surgery. The only thing that I was really happy about was that I did not have much pain. It was done in dallas. It cost over $7000. I never saw my doctor after the surgery. When I came back to get the stitches removed a lady in the waiting room said she would have liked the work to be tighter. Yes.
Why was yours so expensive? Other people in other areas paid so much less
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

I have many friends who have had cosmetic procedures done by Dr Back, and have always heard good feedback about him. When I was told Dr. Lyle Back is one of the Drs. that perform the Lifestyle Lift, I immediately said " I want him"! He is the most pleasant Dr,,and has an excellent bedside manner,