No More "Racoon Eyes" - Cherry Hill, NJ

I've had dark circles under my eyes since high...

I've had dark circles under my eyes since high school. I was in having restylane done on my marionette lines & my PS recommended having small amounts of the restylane injected. He went from the tear trough to almost the end of the eye. I'm going back to have under the outside corners of my eyes injected in 2 weeks time. It didn't hurt, just a tiny little pinch. The change is MAJOR and I'm so happy! Merry Xmas to me!
Steven Davis, MD

Flawless; never a complaint.

boatchic....I would also like to give myself a Xmas gift from Dr. Davis...I would like to ask you, did you go to any promotional event? Approx. how much for all the procedures. Thank you so much, I plan to see him next week on a promotional event. Thank you.
He has "restylane" days where you get a discount. I was there for another restylane procedure & added this procedure. He also has "botox" days with discount. His staff can register you at Restylane website while you're at his office, they will give you "box tops" from your Restylane vial, you include copy of dr.'s invoice, and you get a rebate. I'm waiting for mine - $50.00.
I have the same problem with dark circles under my eyes. Some days worst than others. My husband says it looks like someone gave me two black eyes. I am definitely going to look into Restylane injections.
Get a look at the before and after photos of the PS's actual patients so see if you like the results. Good luck!

Sounds amazing!  Was the $600 just for the eye area or for the marionette lines too?

No, the total cost came to $1,750; gets rid of dark circles all the way from inner to outer ($600); This is a MAJOR CHANGE YOU CAN SEE RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT WAITING. ABSOLUTELY NO BRUISING. JUST A TENDER FACE THE FIRST NIGHT YOU'RE TRYING TO SLEEEP. Marionette limes )($700) and restylane injected where the corners of my mouth droop and tend to make me look unhappy and mad all the time ($400). This didn't fit the happy-go-lucky person I feel inside. The unhappy mouth corners are handled as a 2-parter. The week before the restylane I went in for some minor botox, including a couple injections in the jowl area which PS explained would be augmented with Restylane the next week. I try to take advantage of the botox & restylane discount days.
The first time I tried Restylande on my marionette lines it lasted 2 *& 1/2 yrs! When I asked my PS if this will last just as long he said "The restylane under your eyes will last quite a bit longer".

Gotcha- thanks for the additional details!

Hi Boatchic...Im very nervous going to see dr. davis on Thursday for under eye filler. I hate not seeing any pics of before and after until I actually get there. My dark circles look like two black eyes! Just like grizzie. Is it possible to see a pic of how your eyes look like"? Sorry just very nervous.
After all this time I just saw your questions - and your results! They're beautiful and I hope you are still happy!