No More "Racoon Eyes" - Cherry Hill, NJ

I've had dark circles under my eyes since high...

I've had dark circles under my eyes since high school. I was in having restylane done on my marionette lines & my PS recommended having small amounts of the restylane injected. He went from the tear trough to almost the end of the eye. I'm going back to have under the outside corners of my eyes injected in 2 weeks time. It didn't hurt, just a tiny little pinch. The change is MAJOR and I'm so happy! Merry Xmas to me!
boatchic....I would also like to give myself a Xmas gift from Dr. Davis...I would like to ask you, did you go to any promotional event? Approx. how much for all the procedures. Thank you so much, I plan to see him next week on a promotional event. Thank you.
He has "restylane" days where you get a discount. I was there for another restylane procedure & added this procedure. He also has "botox" days with discount. His staff can register you at Restylane website while you're at his office, they will give you "box tops" from your Restylane vial, you include copy of dr.'s invoice, and you get a rebate. I'm waiting for mine - $50.00.
I have the same problem with dark circles under my eyes. Some days worst than others. My husband says it looks like someone gave me two black eyes. I am definitely going to look into Restylane injections.
Steven Davis, MD

Flawless; never a complaint.