I Love My New Boobs - Cherry Hill, NJ

I finally got over my fears and had breast...

I finally got over my fears and had breast augmentation surgery on 7/14/11. I loved my breast before surgery but after breast feeding 3 children they just lost their volume and everything else. I am 36 years old 5'6 and weigh about 115 pounds. I was more afraid of the recovery than I was of the actual surgery.

My best friend had hers done a week before mine, and she recommended the doctor. I know how thorough she is. So I went for my FREE consultation and I knew right away that the doctor and I were a perfect fit.

The day of surgery I was very at ease, everything went well. I had the surgery on a Thursday and I stopped taking the pain medication on Saturday ( I never took the percocets only the ibuprofen. Today is my 5th day post op and they look great. I am so pleased with my results. I know that they are going to change my life for the better. I got 400cc's Smooth Round Moderate Plus Plus Profile Gel.

Well I am 11 days post op and started the messages...

Well I am 11 days post op and started the messages yesterday. I am not sure I am doing them right. Breasts are still sitting high and not soft yet. One is sitting a little higher than the other. They still look swollen. I am not experiencing any pain just an uncomfortableness At my post op visit the Dr. said I am doing fine. I will post some pics. The still have not dropped yet, I know its too early.
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sorokin really took time to explain everything to me, answered all my questions and I was also given lots of reading material. There was no pressure I felt as if he treated me like I was family. His staff is just wonderful, well trained and extremely knowledgeable, very professional and down to earth. The facility is state of the art. I was so comfortable, all my fears went out the window. I actually scheduled the same day as my consultation. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sorokin and I would have gladly paid 10,000 to get the priceless results I have.

I'm asking, cuz I'm scheduled for my surgery on Sept. 1st. And it appears the exact same surgery you just had. I go for my pre-op next Fri, when we will decide on the exact cc's. Right now I am a 32B, I'm 5' and 100 lbs. So I think my results will be very much like yours... Did you have any type of surgical or sport bra you have to wear? Or band? Any recommendations, tips or fyi's...
Sorry BHancock that it took so long for me to respond. They put a surgical bra on me that closed in the front post op. The Dr. also provided me with another surgical bra at my 1st post op appt. But I had ordered some some nylon and spandex seamless sports bras from Forever 21 for $3.80, I wore it to my post op appt and the Dr. said they were fine. They were a more comfortable too. I am now 6 weeks post of and the Dr said that I can wear any kind of bra now. I did not have to wear a band. I would suggest that you do everything that needs to be done before surgery. I brought a cheap recliner from walmart that I slept in for a week. Invest in some pillows, I liked the one with the back rest. Take it easy after surgery and watch what you eat. Be patient because they change everyday. Congrats, I know you are going to look great.
Did you do a lift too? I didn't catch if they were saline or silicone and were the implants placed under or over the muscle?
Hi, no I did not get a lift, they are silicone and they were placed under the muscle.
Thanks Ladies, I got silicone 400 ccs Not sure of my bra size now I have not been given the ok by my PS to wear regular bras yet. Would have had 1 month follow tomorrow but going on vacation so rescheduled for when I get back.
Your boobs look great! Did u get silicone of saline? I hope to have surgery next month sometime. My stats are 32A, 140 pounds an Im 5"10! what is your current bra size?
Well if thats what it takes to quit smoking good! I dont and never have but I am glad for you. I do know how hard it can be on people. I have not had a "body" for so long my first child was at 17 so I will be thrilled to shop for a swim suit....Have fun on you vacation and keep me posted!!!
thanks I was about a 32aaa if thats even a size 5'6 and about 113lbs i will post pics of before, I am doing great now it is almost a month they still have not dropped yet but I just love them I feel better, clothes definitely look better I am going on vacation in a couple of days and I am so excited to wear a bathing suit, another great thing is that I quit smoking cigarettes before and still don't plan on smoking anymore which i never thought (did put on little weight in which i could use was so skinny, but a little too much went to the tummy area)
You look GREAT! What were your stats before? I FOR SURE need a vertical lift. I hope I get results like yours!! How are you doing now?

Thanks so much for posting your experience here on RealSelf. I'm glad you're so happy with your results!