I Love My New Boobs - Cherry Hill, NJ

I finally got over my fears and had breast...

I finally got over my fears and had breast augmentation surgery on 7/14/11. I loved my breast before surgery but after breast feeding 3 children they just lost their volume and everything else. I am 36 years old 5'6 and weigh about 115 pounds. I was more afraid of the recovery than I was of the actual surgery.

My best friend had hers done a week before mine, and she recommended the doctor. I know how thorough she is. So I went for my FREE consultation and I knew right away that the doctor and I were a perfect fit.

The day of surgery I was very at ease, everything went well. I had the surgery on a Thursday and I stopped taking the pain medication on Saturday ( I never took the percocets only the ibuprofen. Today is my 5th day post op and they look great. I am so pleased with my results. I know that they are going to change my life for the better. I got 400cc's Smooth Round Moderate Plus Plus Profile Gel.

Well I am 11 days post op and started the messages...

Well I am 11 days post op and started the messages yesterday. I am not sure I am doing them right. Breasts are still sitting high and not soft yet. One is sitting a little higher than the other. They still look swollen. I am not experiencing any pain just an uncomfortableness At my post op visit the Dr. said I am doing fine. I will post some pics. The still have not dropped yet, I know its too early.
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sorokin really took time to explain everything to me, answered all my questions and I was also given lots of reading material. There was no pressure I felt as if he treated me like I was family. His staff is just wonderful, well trained and extremely knowledgeable, very professional and down to earth. The facility is state of the art. I was so comfortable, all my fears went out the window. I actually scheduled the same day as my consultation. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sorokin and I would have gladly paid 10,000 to get the priceless results I have.